Chapter 1

Dedicated to everybody that caused me to smile, during hard times, just by saying that you thought this story sounds good. You don't know how much it meant to me. <3
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Synders POV

  I walked through the doors, and everybody immediately reacted. All the girls stopped what they were doing, and used anything they could to make sure they looked okay. Guys gave me looks, some envious, others cold as stone. It only lasted for a minute. I knew that the football players were about to walk in, because all the girls looked everywhere but me, and the guys all gave me glares. I sighed as the doors opened a little way behind me.

  "Hey, McCain!" I kept walking, making everyone press up against the lockers as I went. Nobody dared to look at me. Except for her.

  She was towards the end of the hall, staring straight at me. He big eyes were dark, looking at with with curiosity, and innocence. You know those fake glasses that were the rave a few years ago? The big, nerdy ones? Well, she was wearing a pair of those, but it was clear to tell that they were supposed to look real. Her brown hair was pulled into a high ponytail, slightly curled, and she wore a light yellow dress with black flats. I was surprised when she have me a small smile, and waved, but gave her a hard glare. She didn't even flinch.

  "Hey, I'm talking to you." I tensed when Cash put his hand on my shoulder. When he turned me around, I gave him a calm, bored look.

Ella's POV

  "What do you want?" I stared at the two boys, Why is the football player being so mean? Who is that boy? Why is everyone acting so afraid of him, when all the girls were prettying themselves up moments before, and guys looked at him with envy?

  "Where've you been for the past few weeks? We've been looking for you." I watched as 'McCain' calmly grabbed football players hand, and took it off of him.

  "None of your business." The next things happened so fast, I could barely register them. One second, I was standing in front of my locker in wonder, and the next, I was on the ground, books sprawled around, but I didn't care about that. What I cared about, was the face that 'McCain' was now being held up against my locker, where I was seconds before. Whatever people were afraid of, I didn't see it in McCain. He practically saved my life.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
A/N

I'm soooooo sorry that I haven't updated in forever. Lately, I've been focused on this other story that I started writing a little while ago, and that's the only writing I've been doing that.

  I know this chapter is short, and you probably hate me for that, and I can't say I blame you. You most likely don't even like it, not much happens.

  Anyway, I'll update ASAP, ciao!

                                         -SailorLexie