CHAPTER FIFTEEN : WARMNESS ON THE SOUL

~~BRIAN'S POV~~

I roll myself off of Matt and onto the bed next to him, we both have sweat rolling down our forehead's and our breathing has turned to pants. I felt like my heart was going to beat right out of my chest, same goes for Matt, I could hear his beating just as rapidly as mine was.

"Wow..." Matt whispered from beside me. I nodded at him whispering my own 'Wow' to him, before wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Matt, that was amazing..." I pant in-between my words, but I can feel myself regaining my breath.

"You were too. That was amazing..." His words were spoken as if he was in awe of what he had just done.

"Is Demon intercourse always that great?" His head turns to me with his eyes meeting mine.

I let myself chuckle at him, "I would think so, I mean I've never had Human sex..." I trail off leaving my words unspoken, but known.

"To put it on a spectrum," he says adjusting his imaginary spectacle. "This is a scale from one to ten..." He looks at me, checking if I'm paying attention, and I send him a nod saying I am. "Human intercourse is about a five..." He motions to the middle of his 'scale'.

"So where's Demon intercourse then?" I smirk at him; his hands still in the air to represent his spectrum.

"Oh, I don't know. It broke the ten on the scale and I haven't seen it since..." His face? Completely serious.

A fit of giggles runs through my throat and I wrap my arms around him even tighter. "You know I love you, right?"

"Yes, and I love you, you know that?" His words are hushed as I feel my eyes get heavier. I say nothing, only smile against the smooth skin my head was resting on. I feel him shift as he pulls the covers over both of us, he then wraps his arms around mine. Just like that, I slip into a deep and well needed sleep. He's the warm feeling in my soul that will forever keep me alive and going.

A/N- I couldn't resist guys, I just couldn't. You get another chapter for being such dedicated readers, especially the amazing three who ALWAYS vote on the chapter. So a big thank you to you guys! You will be getting a follow from me so you know who you are!

If you liked the amazingly fluffy and short 'CHAPTER FIFTEEN : WARMNESS ON THE SOUL...' then please leave a:

~~COMMENT~~

& / OR

~~VOTE~~

Both are very well appreciated :)

~Avenged_DeathBat