BULLETPROOF

They've said that you have to be happy no matter what you're going through. No matter if it's your thick and thin day. No matter if it was your rainy or stormy phase. I've been wonder why peoples acted like they are the one whose offer us with happiness but at the same time they don't really owns one. And the most saddest part ever they act like happiness is belong to them and it too annoying that you can't even share your happiness with others.. You want to know what the the real happiness. Now stand up and check yourself. And then you will realize that the real happiness is from Him. No people can promise us the real happiness indeed they just same like us. All of us are belong to Him..

Did you ever think who pick you up when you stumbled when you're being hurt by human. Its Allah. Human do offer us with happiness but it is just temporary happiness and they were given a chances to do that. And sometimes without any clues they had left you behind. They're in your life with a clue and the other day they walks out from your life without a clue. What is left for you is only Him. To accept the happiness that have been offered by human takes you to think twice sometime. We never ever can read everyone minds except you was a sychic. Or you have your superpower.

Why is was a bulletproof? Do you ever have your own biggest fear. The fear of being hurts again and again? The fear to meet up new peoples? The fear of losing yourself when you try to make everyone happy? The fear to fall in love again as you was broken twice? The fear that you fear you own biggest fear and every fear sounds so complicated. Yes because everyone do have their own fears. It is just you can't tell anyone about that. Those fear make you really want to be the bulletproof one. Maybe like the heartless one. Don't ever think about others feelings.