First day

Shania woke up at 6:30AM.
"Ugh the first day of school, more like the first day of hell" She said to herself.
"SHANIA!" Her mom screamed from downstairs.
"WHAT?!" She screamed back.
"Come here right now, you stupid fatass!!" Her mom screamed.
Why does my mom hate me? I never did anything wrong. Because of her I'm depressed. I wonder what I did this time.

"You ugly piece of shit!" "Why did you left the lights on last night?" "Do you know how many much momey that cost?" Her mom said to her.
"What?! I turned the lights off when I went to bed!" "You came home later then me so I think you left the lights on " She said.
"What ever you want, Get dressed." "You have to be on time at school!"
Ugh why is my mom like this? She is an alcoholic, but why is she so mean to me?

7:00AM
Shania is dressed an ready to go to school.
When she is at school she sees Ruthi immediately. Ruthi is a very shy girl when you first meet her but when you get to know her she is really weird. she has dark brown eyes and she has long brown hair and she is very small. They haven't seen each other the whole summer break.
"Hey girl, how are you?" Ruthi says
"I'm fine, you?"
"Same, do you know if there are any new kids in our class?" Ruthi ask
"No, I don't hope so because they will probably bully me"
"No! Ofcourse not! Look at how you look, you're so pretty!"
"Aw thank you, but I'm still scared."
"Don't be scared! You'll be fine!"
"Okay.."
The bell rang and they went to their classroom to meet their new classmates and their supervisor.

-------------------------------
Okay this is my first story ever. I know it's very bad but yeah idc. btw please help me to write better so yeah leave suggestions and idk just help me hehe.
-------------------------------