Chapter 1: Good Byes

I walk out of my shower and feel the cold air hitting me. I wrapped myself in a soft fluffy towel and wiped the condensation off the mirror. I stare at my reflection.

"It's actually happening." I say aloud.

I got changed into a white strapless tank top with matching white high shorts that almost meet the tank top.
I dry my ombré hair and decide to curl my hair since it was a special occasion. I am going to travel Around The World!
I wing my eyes and put mascara on and walk out of the bathroom.

"Hey sweetie." my mum said not taking her eyes off the pancakes she was cooking.

"Hey mum. I've already packed and I'm gonna head over to Kathy's to say goodbye, kay?" I asked.

"Okay but be back in 15 minutes for breakfast. Oh and invite Kathy over for some too.

🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭
Kathy's POV
As I finished up my makeup I heard the knocking to the song Drag Me Down by One Direction on the front door. That was Cat. We have a secret door knocking code so we know it's not a stalker.

I ran over to the door and opened it.

"Haiiiiii derrrrrr Katsterrrrrzzz." Cat said hugging me.

"Hallo derrrrr Kitty Cattttt". I said squeezing her back. I can't believe she's going on her trip already! 😭 I'm gonna miss her soooooo much!

"Do you have to leave?" I asked.

"I want to leave for the experience but I don't want to leave because I won't see you for almost a year." Cat was taller than me by 3 inches so I always felt like a midget whenever I'm around her.

"I wish i could come with you but I'm going to America with my parents this year." I said.

We walked inside and went into my room and I went back to my mirror to finish up my hair. I'm making a D.I.Y melted canvas quote art video today and hopefully all my subscribers would like it.

"So when are you leaving?" I asked. I looked at the D.I.Y clock I made. It's 8:47am. I don't usually wake up this early on a Sunday but since Cat's leaving today, shmer.

"At 11:30 am, so in about 3 hours." Cat said.

"Omg! time sure does fly by." Kathy replied.

"I know you'll miss me but don't worry I will Skype you everyday, mkay? And I'll be posting new YouTube videos every Wednesdays," Cat assured. "Anyway you wanna come over to my place? My mum's cooking pancakes for us."

My eyes instantly grew bigger. "With maple syrup?"

"And chocolate."

"And  strawberries?"

"And sprinkles."

"Jeez your mum knows how to cook a pancake," I said with my mouth watering. "Well lego!"

🎀💕🎀💕🎀💕🎀💕🎀💕🎀💕
Cat's POV

"We're herrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee!" I sang once we got into the house. I slid across the floor with my arms up doing jazz hands. I always do that but this shall be my last time... until next year .😏

"Here you go girls, your pancakes with maple syrup, chocolate, strawberries and sprinkles." my mum handed us our plates.

"Thank you SO MUCH Ms. Pegrum." Kathy's eyes did not even leave he plate.

"PUNCAKES!" Kathy yelled.

"PONCAKES!"

"PENCAKES!"