Chapter 3: Paris

A/N: Hay guys you know the character Kathy, right? Well she is based on my best friend in real life Kaffy2002 shout out to her! Oh and HELLO MELANIE, KASEY, LILY, LIZ, TIYANA, IYLA, IZZY OR ANY OTHER OF MY FRIENDS WHO ARE READING THIS! :D

🎀💕🎀💕🎀💕🎀💕🎀💕
IM IN PARIS!

I slowly make my way through the crowded hallway next to Alex and I eventually got to my suitcases and I went downstairs.

"Well I guess I'll see you later." I said smiling.

"I'll call you when I'm done." replied Alex.

I walked out of the Airport and checked my phone for the time. 8:04 am. Still early. I went over to the parked taxi's and hired the small yellow taxi.

"Let me take those." the tall french woman said to me as she placed my luggage in the boot.

"Thank you." I said and opened the shot gun door and sat inside. Soon after, the taxi driver named Susan came back and started the car.

"So where are you heading to?" She asked.

"Any 5 star hotels around here?" I asked.

"Yeah, Misteye Hotel, " Susan replied. "Beautiful hotel and it's only 15 minutes away."

"That sounds great! Let's go." I said and Susan started the car and drove off.

When we got there, the front of the hotel looked absolutely stunning! It was like a huge castle with fountains, tall trees, bridges, sculptures and basically anything you could find in the front of the queens house. I walked along the cobble stone pathway with tall trees framing it. I reached the huge glass door and walked inside.

There is roughly 20 people standing in the line to get a room. I walked to the back on the line and waited. When I reached the front of the line this worker named Jade smiled at me.

"Hey, how may I help you?" Jade asked.

"I would like to book 1 room for the night please." I replied.

"A stay here for a night with food access and luxury experiences?" Jade asked typing things on the computer.

"Yes please." I replied.

"Just you?"

"Yep."

"Okay that would be $105." Jade said.

I payed in cash and Jade handed me the keys to the room 43 which is one of the higher rooms of the hotel. I grabbed my bags and suitcases and walked into the elevator.

When I reached my room, I went on snapchat and held record.

Hey everybudy! First hotel and room for the trip!! I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door. I twisted the knob and walked inside facing the camera to my room. Woooooah! I walked over to the back on the room which was all glass and looked outside to see the Eiffel Tower! I faced my camera to the window and then faced it make to me and did a derp face. I put it on my story and soon after I got a snap from Alex.

Cat when ur ready text meh meet me at the Eiffel Tower -A

I snapped him back

I'll be ready in a sec xx

I threw my bags and suitcases on the white bed with black pillows and got changed into a short pink dress and put on a silver necklace, some pink heels, curled my hair, grabbed my purse and phone and walked out of the hotel and took a bus to the Eiffel Tower.