The first day at empire

ASIA'S POV

I wake up to my eyes feeling heavy but I know what can fix that, coffee so i woke up and looked myself in the mirror ,I see my hair and whisper, SWAG, not to be cocky or anything but I even make messy hair look sexy.After I have my hot cup of coffee , take a good old shower and put on something that will make people on the road honk at each other when they see me (OUTFIT ABOVE) I put on the lipstick that cookie got me, I go to my baby in the garage my favorite car in the world a Porsche 918 . When I get to empire I see a shiny black Lambo which had the name KEEM on the number plate in my parking space and I thought bitch please , get your own spot , so i chose to call my cousin charl he owns a towing company so he can come get this piece of crap out of my spot , in no time "KEEMS Lambo was in the middle of the parking lot and my car was in its rightful spot, when i got out of my car after fixing my lipstick.

I see some guy who is coming towards me with some big old "scary" goons like he wanted my to be frightened but no one scares me well except cookie, when he is done modelling down the parking lot he finally gets to me and just starts yapping about god knows what ,  but then he takes out his phone and calls lucious to come down here now and when lucious gets here the first thing he does is give me a big old hug ,then he asks hakeem why he made him come down here instead of telling this young lady(AKA ME) to come up to his office, then asks this "hakeem" guy why he parked his car in the middle of the parking lot and that cookie is gonna whoop his ass,again.