A few years into Asia's life

ASIA'S POV

2 YEARS LATER

I just got of stage on the way to my dressing room i hear footsteps following me when i touch my doorknob and  soft hands cover my eyes and i know exactly who it is hakeem, I elbow his stomach and he groans in pain i open my door and storm in , my door opens and i see the devil herself get in anika luciouse's puppy dog and after her a cute little dog follows and runs to me and i immediately catch him it was my favorite dog in the whole world it was prince , hakeems dog , i start arguing with anika while prince chews the squeaky toy i got for him , you need to go out there and sing with tiana so people buy more of her album either you do it or you are out ,oh pulease anika shut up for once how in the world are you going to fire me when not even a janitor listens to you , you see that pee stain in your 'office' prince peed on that rug 2 months ago and no one has even bothered to do something to it , now , that stupid tanika or whatever she calls herself must go suck a brick and so shud you , i've had it up to here with your crap now get out ,she storms out and prince pushes the door to close it , he comes back to me and i give him a high five, this dog is the best i wouldn't say the same about the owner now he's dummer than a burnt log.

A few minutes later hakeem comes in with a Loafer and foam bath there he is hakeem says looking breathless , i let out a big wild laugh and say are you trying to give prince a bath with that smelly soap again and you expect him  to stick to be washed with such shit , wwwooowww you are sttuuppiidd S-T-U-P-I-D.