He caged my heart

Listen to the song while reading this :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wind was fierce the day I saw Nick.

Nick Cage.

He was wearing a ballerina tutu and a leopard printed top but he still managed to look adorable. We locked eyes and the world froze. The birds stopped singing, the leaves stopped rustling and everything absolutely froze. The only thing I could see were his chocolate brown eyes that held a deep sadness. Everyone knew who he was; he was the most well-known guy in all of North Oklarina.

I heard my name being called.

“Alisa, Alisa, are you okay?” My sister Lana asked with concern as she shook me. The world unfroze and went back to normal. I looked at Lana and her boyfriend Peter.

“I’m fine” I mumbled, deep in thought. I looked back at Nick but he wasn’t there. I looked around frantically, trying to spot him but it was no use, looks like he left.

My smile turned into a frown and my shoulders slumped. I turned to Lana and Peter but they were buying nutella. Lana was wearing bright silver shorts with a nice white top; her outfit was cute but not as crazy as other people’s outfits. Peter was wearing jeans with a green t-shirt and had a crown made out of leaves on his head. His outfit was also not as crazy.

They were childhood best friends and they eventually fell in love with each other.  

We were at the annual fair by the beach, people wearing colorful and sparkly clothes and costumes walked past, laughing and enjoying their time. Everyone that is, except me. I wanted to find Nick, i wanted to talk to him. 

I felt someone suddenly taking my hand and pulling me away from the crowd. I struggled away and tried to hit him but it was no use. I looked at my kidnapper and my eyes went as wide as saucers.

It was Nick. Nick Cage.

He was so much more handsome up close.  I was so mesmerized by his eyes, his touch made me feel loved. He pushed a strand of my hair off my face. “What’s your name?” he asked, his voice making me melt.

“I um my name is uhh,” What was my name again? “Alisa, the names Alisa” I laughed nervously.

“Alisa,” he mumbled, “what a beautiful name.”

I looked down on the floor but he lifted my chin up, “Alisa, would you like to go eat sand in the moonlight with me? Because I think that you’re my national treasure.” I looked up, His words echoing in my head, my eyes brimming with tears.

“Me? But I’m the princess of unicorns, what would you want to do with me?" I asked.

“You are so beautiful and I believe you have caged my heart.” He said, and with that he pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss.

He was my Nick and I was his Alisa.

And we were in love.