Chapter 11 - Summer Love

Hey guys, so I was thinking about the up coming events of the story and how they didnt really reflect the title, so after this chapter is posted, this story (and all those little things) will have a title change to: Unforgetable Summer. The title fits in more, but apart from the title change everything else is the same :) so heres chapter 11! Sorry for the long wait, my internet got cut off so i had to wait till i came till my nannas :p.

Enjoy :)

***

*Three months later*

Cant believe youre packing your bags, trying so hard not to cry...

~*Niall's P.O.V*~

Todays the day we tell the girls and the fans. But, the girls too. The girls. This is going to be so hard. Today we announce our secret tour we've planned, its in two weeks and it doesn't last long but, i've lived with these girls for over three months now. I don't want to leave them, especially Samantha, shes going to be the hardest to tell.

~*Zayn's P.O.V*~

This has got to be the hardest part of the job. Telling your loved ones you're going on tour in two weeks. Well, when I say its in to weeks, I mean it starts in two weeks, but we have to leave TODAY. Later today, and the girls still dont know. I hate how management made us leave it this long to tell them, it breaks my heart.

~*Liams P.O.V*~

The only words I have is I.hate.management!

"They can't do this to us" I complained

"Its management Liam, you should be used to it by now" Zayn stated

"I know, its just I don't want to leave the girls like this"

"Leave us like what?" and in walked the girls.

"Girls! i thought you weren't back until later." Harry sounded as shocked as I thought I looked

"Well we know when we're not wanted" Emma frowned

"What's up Liam?" Amelia asked wrapping her arms around my waist, I smiled down at her

"Nothing babe" I replied hugging her back

"Whatever" she buried her head in my neck, not wanting to argue.

~*Niall's P.O.V*~

I tried so hard to show only negative emotion but Samantha saw right through it.

"Niall, what's going on?" I looked her in the eye and I could tell she wasn't going anywhere until she got an answer. I looked over at the boys, the heisitated before nodding.

"Girls, sit down" Liam sighed, running a hand through his growing hair, and like dogs, they obeyed him and sat down.

"We wanted to tell you earlier but management made us keep it a secret"

"And we hate management for this" I added

"Just get to the point?" Emma suggested

"We planned a secret tour, way before we met you, the fans dont know yet. It starts in two weeks" Harry looked down at the floor, pain spread across everyones face.

"They couldn't of timed that any better!" Liam sighed, we looked at him confused until he showed us his phone, it was his twitter feed

"@onedirection: Tickets are now on sale for the boys secret tour, starting in two weeks! Details here: bitly.56743 1D HQ x"

"its okay, it's in two weeks, I mean its not like you have to leave today, right?" Amelia smiled

"Right?" Jess questioned