Dieletta

Violetta's pov :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was walking in the park. I looked at the clock and i realise that i'm late i most go and meet my boyfriend leon. So i strat walking faster and i checked my phone to see if he call me when suddenly i bumped into someone and fell on the ground with all my stuff.
The person lean down and start helping me get my stuff off the ground then gave them to me and ask:" are you okey? "
I was still not looking at him yet but that voice i'm sure it's familiar. I looked at him and i was totally shocked.
V:"Diego!!! Is that really you !?"
D:"Violetta!! I umm yeah it's me."
My mind was really blew. I mean how is it possible ? Diego the first and last true love of my life came back. I'm really happy but what should i do i want to kiss him hug him love him but what about leon ? What about him leaving me like that?
V:"how?? When did you return to Buenos-Aires? "
D:"today and i was on my way to your house the first person i wanted to meet is you.. :)"
V:"why did you return diego? "
D:"because of you, i wasn't able to forget you vilu i tried hard but i failed. Vilu you are like a part of my soul that i can't let it go."
V:"why now diego? Why now?."
D:"what do you mean why now?"
V:"i mean you're late why did you even got away?"
D:"i found my father and i traveled to go and see him and get to know him. I'm so deeply sorry that i left you, i know that it was hard and you might not fogive me but vilu i'm still in love with you and i came here again to say (start to sing'let's get back together')
It was so cute what he just did i was standing not knowing what to do or even what to say.
V:"Diego i i'm sorry but your late i have to go to my boyfriend now."
I was about to go away when he grab my hand pull me closer and kiss me, without thinking i kissed him back. It feels so magical i felt butterflies in my stomach and i was like flying ...
After minutes we pulled out, our for heads still attached.
D:"i don't care if you have a boyfriend i love you and i know that you love me too ;)"
V:"i hate you."
D:"no you love me admit it ."
V:"i hate you because you know me so well."
D:" :) i knew it,  i missed you so much baby.(kiss me again)
Now You'll break up with that bf so i can take his place, right?  ;)"
V:"no!.., you already have the place that he never was able to take MY LOVER ♡"
D:"so you're not breaking with him?"
V:"of course i will, i just want you to know that no one was able to steal my heart because it belong to you :)"
D:"and nobody will because you're mine now and forever ;)"
And he lean again for a really long kiss this time and then hug me so tight.
V:"promise me you'll never leave me again. "
D:"are you crazy , i can't let you go again no matter what will happen we will never be separated again promise." ...

Hey guys, so this is the first one shot about the best couple to me (dielletta ♡☆)
Hope you enjoy. Request for couples and i'll write ;)
Lv u all ;*