leoncesca

Fran's pov:
~~~~~~~~~~
L:"fran listen to me please...fran wait we need to talk."
I didn't stop i was so angry and i didn't want to talk with him never again.i continue walking fast until he grab my hand and stops me .
Me:"what?! What are you going to say? I saw you leon you were kissing her. "
L:"no it's not what it looks like."
F:"stop it leon it looks what it looks like. You said you forget about her and that you feel something for me. I was just too stupid to believe that there's something between us."
L:"no you aren't stupid. What i said is true i really forget about her but she didn't. I was talking with her to tell her that our relationship is over and she kissed me it's not my fault please fran you need to believe me."
F:"how can i believe you ? I saw you two and i know that what you had with her is so much more then us. So please leave me alone."
I tried to walk away when
L:"No i'll never let you go now.."
And he pulled me close to him and attached his soft lips to mine i was feeling warm into his arms he shows me that he love me in just one magical kiss...
L:"i know that i had a relationship with violetta before but it's over now you have to believe it. Now the only person who really matter is you. I love you fran and i want everyone to know that i found the true love of my life now and it's you."
F:"i love you two leon :)."
And we kissed again...