Part One ~ The Two worlds.

Once upon a time there was two whole worlds. They both lived in peace and shared kindness with each other. They would give each other supplies, grace, and wealth. But never had the lord of the darkness, Bowser, had seen the Beautiful Princess Peach. One day he was brought for a show as invited by hers truly to meet him. Once he saw her, he knew he loved her. But she was being in an affair by a man named Mario Karr. He hated Mario for years, and all the hate had boiled inside him. He was tired of having to wait for his bride, and he was tired of waiting now. He grabbed the princess despite her protests and screams, and rushed back to the Land of the Darkness. After the horrible events, they had rewards for marriage for whoever found the dasmel in distress. Mario Karr was the first to go looking for her. Finding new enemys sent from the Darkness to stop the men, he was forced to fight. And he finally found his bride and saved her. But the princess wouldnt leave. She was feeling a connection to him over the years, and now she made a mistake. She didnt want the old plumber, but she knew she had a child to raise for him. But she couldnt tell Mario, and she eventually had to leave with him. She always thought of Bowser, but Mario used great Magicks to tell her she didnt need Bowser, and that the child would always be theres, not Bowsers even if Fate says so. And so now, The child that broke the peace between both worlds, Princess Daisy, was going on her own adventure.