Gods

-Ravens POV-

         Last thing I remember was blacking out in the alleyway. But now I am tucked into my bed safe and sound, and cut was bandaged up. 

          "Wha-what the hell." I said to myself as I sat up in my bed.  Then I got out of bed.

           I changed into my white cloak and leotard, ever since I left the titans I decided on white instead of my usual black and blue. But every once in awhile I would where my original outfit.

          Walking over to the balcony the door was unlocked. Then I noticed the small hole made on the stone railing. 

          "Bruce um, did you grapple into my balcony last night by any chance." I said into the phone once he answered. 

          "No, Raven I didn't. Is something wrong?" he asked in concerned. 

         "Oh nothing, I-I'll talk to you later. Bye." I quickly hung up before he could argue that I was really lying. 

         I checked my crime communicator it was 10 pm.

          "Gods, how long did I sleep for." I said to myself. There was no crime in the process but the night is  still so young. I walked out onto my balcony and looked out over the city. I missed seeing the ocean like I use to see in Jump. I miss everything about Jump, but Gotham suits me better. 

          I couldn't help but feel as if someone was watching me. 

-Nightwings POV-

           I stayed near by, on top of the roof of a building that allowed me to see into Ravens loft. I wanted to make sure she was safe. I day dreamed back to when we were in the titans. 

          Daydream

         "Friend Raven let us go to the mall of shopping?" Starfire asked as Raven entered the living room of the titan tower. 

            "Um... No." was all Raven said, her nose in a book like always. 

            "Oh come one Rae, we are all going." Cyborg said to Raven pulling her hood off. I could tell she was getting easily annoyed by them. 

            "Yeah Rae!" Beast boy turned into a dog and gave her puppy dog eyes. 

            "Don't call me that." Ravens eyes gleamed red and see flew back to her room. 

            "Guys, when Raven says no. It means no why don't you understand that." I said to them before running down the hall to her room. I could hear the music playing from her bedroom, and smell the aroma for incense and candles being burned.

             "Hey Raven." I knocked on her door. 

             "What?" she hissed.

             "You okay?" I walked up to her, she was sitting by the window looking out over the ocean. 

            "Yeah Dick I'm fine." she said never turning her attention away from the world outside. "Please just leave." Raven said, closing her eyes. Like she was trying to hide something from me. She was always trying to hide something from me. 

             To this day she hides from me.

             Real world

            I noticed that the lights turn on in her apartment. Raven walked out on to her balcony in a white cloak and leotard, she looked so beautiful like a Goddess in white. The urge to fly down and scoop her up in my arms, to hold her close to me again, to feel her heart beat was so strong that I almost did just that. But I stopped myself.