Worry

-Jasons POV-

            There she was, the black lace perfectly hugged her every curve. But to my demise a man was speaking with her, he was too close for comfort. She was laughing though and smiling at him. I could feel my blood boil at the sight of this, but why? 

              Raven has always fascinated me, since she was in the teen titans. I always kept a close eye on her, but am I getting to infested in this. If she ever finds out who I am it will not end good for sure. 

              "Fuck it." I said under my breath before walking towards her. I kept my head down trying to hide myself as best as I could.

              "Hey there little bird." I whispered into her ear, placing a hand on her back. I could feel her body tense under my touch.

              "Jason, hello." She said turning to face me, I locked eyes with her.

              "Am I taking you from someone?" I asked.

             "No." she answered quickly. Her back was to the man from before, I noticed him roll his eyes and walk away to prey on another girl.

             I failed to speak, I was distracted by everything about her. I studied her face carefully noticing the little scar on her cheek bone. Last time I saw Raven, her face was covered by a mask not allowing me to notice her full beauty. And before that I could never get too close to her without her attacking me.

             "Dance with me." I said taking her hand not allowing her to argue with me. I pulled her close to me holding her against my body. I could feel her heart beat racing. "Nervous little bird." I said to her, Ravens eyes filled with rage at the comment.

             "No, I am not nervous." she argued.

            "Whatever you say my dear." I whispered. 

            "I want a drink." Raven said leaving me alone, I watched her as she walked away from me. Her perfectly sculpted long legs that lead up to her plump ass. 

-Ravens POV-

            When I turned around I caught Jason staring at me, well staring at my ass. 

           "Jason." I said breaking him out of his trans.

          "Ye-yeah." his eyes snapped up to mine. He walked towards me placing a hand on my back leading me to the bar. 

          "Do you insist on leading me everywhere." I rolled my eyes at his act. Jason just threw his head back and let out a low laugh. 

          "Do you insist on following me." he was slick. 

          "Where have you two been hiding." I heard a drunk Bruce yell as he made his way over to Jason and I. I noticed Jason turned his face away from Bruce as he got closer. 

          "Hey Selina, he's too drunk to be out here. Take him too his room." I said to her as Bruce attempted to order shots. 

          "Raven you're no fun." Bruce said childishly.

          "I know, I know." I laughed. "Sorry about that, he gets a little out of hand when he drinks." Jason was still  facing away from me. 

          "It is quite alright little bird." Jason said finally turning to face me. "How did you get this?" he cupped my face in his large hand running his thumb over my scar on my check. 

          "When I was younger." I paused. "I feel and hit my check on the corner of a table." I answered, up until this point I had no idea if Jason knew who I was. He must know about Bruce so he most likely knows who I am. But still I couldn't help myself to hide, I have been use to hiding for so long now.

-Jasons POV-

           She lied, I gave her that scar the first time I had ever met her.

           I remember Raven chasing after me after I had already knocked out the rest of her team outside of the tunnel we were in, I had caused the walls of the tunnel to collapse, so that I could get away from her. But once she was unconscious and trapped under a rock. I felt the need to help her, to save her. 

           That was the day Raven had caught my attention, when she was bleeding, and unconscious in my arms. The day that I felt like she needed me, but that would be the only day that she would ever need me. 

           She was strong and interdependent, that is was fascinated me the most about her. How she was unlike most women, that is what drew me to her for all these years.

      -Ravens POV-

            Jason just stared at me, his hand still cupping my face. I could tell he was thinking, due to his furrowed brows. Then his eyes followed down my body and back up to my face. 

            "Raven..." Jason stopped as if he was going to say more, something had caught his attention. I turned to see a fight breaking out between a man and women by the poker table. Better known as Black Mask and Selina, cat woman. 

             I pushed through the crowd trying to make my way to Selina to help her.

             "What the he-" I was his in the face by Black Masks fist, causing me the fall to the floor. I lifted myself to see Black Mask pinned down by Jason. "Jason!" I yelled in confusion, he turned to face me giving Black Mask the upper hand. But before Jason could react Black Mask had thrown him across the room and knocking him out. 

              Selina and I had finally caught Black Mask and turned him into the police. 

             "Jason, I-I" he had a broken rib and shards of glass cut into his face. 

            "Do not worry about me little bird." Jason said to me laying on the floor. I healed his ribs and carefully removed the glass from his cuts. 

            "I'll call for a car to take you home." I said to Jason as I finished healing him.

           "And how will you be getting home?" I could felt his breath on my neck, he was so close it sent shivers up my spine. 

          "Do not worry about me." I mocked him. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I decided to add some action, I'm not too good at writing fight scenes, but I hope you like it. Thanks so much for reading :)