32) "hi."

(Liss' POV):Today was the day

(Liss' POV):
Today was the day.

The day that my idiot was coming back to see me.

I had arranged for Jen to come to my house and for Mikey to bring Calum with him to see Jen. They would be going to Jen's house while Michael was staying here with me.

My doorbell rang, signaling Jen had arrived.

"Hey girl!" She yelled, pulling me into a bone-crushing hug.

"Aye!" I pulled away, catching a breath.

"So are you excited??"

"What kind of question is that? Damn."

"Sorry, I'm just really excited to see Calum! It's been 2 weeks and I've missed him so much. I think he'll ask me to be his girlfriend soon."

"Yesssss Jen! Get some!" I laugh.

She just giggles.

"Are your parents out tonight so that you and Calum can have some peace and quiet? Although I'm not sure it'll be very quiet with the two of you in that house alone. Who knows what-"

"Shut the fuck up." She chuckles shyly. "I know for a fact that your parents aren't gonna be here and you and Mikey won't be so quiet either sooo.."

"True. He's bringing me Taco Bell though so I could care less."

We watch a couple re-runs of Pretty Little Liars: Season 6 before my doorbell echoes throughout the house, once again.

"That must be them!"

I jump up and run to the door, opening it up to reveal some very attractive males who you may know by the name of Calum Hood and Michael Clifford?

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

He invites himself in and immediately after setting the Taco Bell bags on the stairs, pulls me into a tight embrace.

"Hi." He mumbles, into my hair.

I could feel his chest's vibration again my own as he talked and thought,

There's no place I'd rather be than right here in Michael's arms.

A/N~ I don't even know why I'm updating so much today. I guess I kinda want to get the next 8 chapters over with so that I can continue with Heartbreak Girl//L.H. And when I finish that, make Calum and Ashton books. (Whichever you all want first) and feel free to comment new book ideas for either Calum or Ashton stories. Thanks loves,

~Abby😈