Last Week

(Mijoo Pov)
Hi my name is Lee Mijoo.I am 18 now, and attending Woollim High School for my last week. Finally I am going to graduate from high school. I am happy to graduate from high school but there is something still bothering me. It's about my crush who is called Mark Tuan.He is one of famous boy in our school, handsome and charming, who has a lot of fangirls. I am one of his classmate, but we didn't really talk though, since after school many girls would approach to talk with her.I don't know if I would ever have a chance to talk with him, I try for many time but always push by his fan girl. Even though my best friend, Kei and Yein encourage me to confess, I don't think I am brave enough to tell him. Maybe he already have a girlfriend, that looks beautiful and gorgeous. Even if I confess, I already know the answer. He would definitely reject me, but still this is the last week of my school I don't want to regret about not doing it. I know he would reject me but I want my heart to release from this secret. I don't know what should I do.Now I am on my school, waiting for class to start then suddenly Kei come toward me.
"Mijoo-ah,are u okay?" Kei ask me with a worried expression.
"I'm fine." I lie
"Stop lying, your face looks pale and white. Yesterday you didn't sleep well right?" Kei said in a serious voice.
"Sort of" I admit.
"Wae? (Why)" she asked.
"I am just too exciting about gonna graduate from high school only. It's nothing really" I lie again. I don't want to make her worry.
" You know what? You are not good at lying. Just tell me what is bothering you" Kei smirk and said. Why did she know me really well.
I was just gonna tell her but then Mark and his fangirls have enter. I gave Kei a expression about we will talk about it later.She get it I guess.
"Oppa do you have any girlfriend?" one of his fangirls asked.
"Yep" he replied which make my heart hurt.
I decided to go to nurse room because I think if I keep staying on classroom I would probably cry. When I went out of my classroom, I suddenly feeling dizzy and slowly my vision become blur.
(.......)
"Unnie" a familiar voice calling me
"Unnie" much louder that makes me woke up.
When I open my eyes, I see I am lying on a bed. Beside me are Yein and Kei who are looking at me with worried expression.
"Are you okay?"Kei asked
"I'm fine but what happened?" I asked and try to remember what happened to me.
"You faint after you went out of our classroom. Unnie do you remember" Yein replied. Oh yeah, I sort of remember a little bit, I faint and I feel a boy carry me.
"Who carry me? I don't think is you two" I asked them.
They looked at each other and smirk at me.
"Oh, well a student from our class carry you" Kei replied with a big smile from her face. This smile make me feel creepy.
"Really? Who is it? I think I need to said thank you to him" I asked, I really should thanked him and hoped he don't think I am heavy.
"You don't really need to thanks me." a voice behind Kei and Yein said. Sure it is a boy. After Kei and Yein move apart, I slowly see him and when I see his face, my eyes grew wide. It is Mark.
To be continued.......