Finally(Part2)

(Mijoo Pov)
"I didn't really have a girlfriend" he replied.
I don't know why but I feel really happy that he didn't really has a girlfriend and he confess that he like me.This is really like a dream. I never thought that he would confess to me.
"But I thought I heard it on the classroom" I asked.
He looks confused and probably trying to remember it. After a while, he seem like remember.
"Aww,you mean the word that I have tell on class.It's just a way to get out from those crazy fan girl" he answer.
"Ahh....." I don't know what to replied now.
"So since we have the same feeling, will you be my girlfriend,Lee Mijoo shii?"he asked shly.
What should I answer now.....
"I-I don't know"...............

(Mark Pov)
"I-I don't know......."she replied
Errrhhh what does she really mean. I don't understand.
"Do you mean, yes or no?" I asked confusely.
She look struggle that she don't know if she should tell me.
"Look Mark, I do like you but after a week I am going to America to attend university. So I don't know......" she replied and didn't know how to finished it.
So this is the reason,she feel struggle and this remind me that I am also going to America to attend university even though I don't know which state I am going.(Ps:still choosing since get accepted by different university at different state)
"So you don't know if you could believe we would date longer?" I asked
"Sort of" she replied with a sad voice.
"Who cares about that we still have one week. So just for this one week will you be my girlfriend?" I asked and yes this is my idea. I don't care about future. Just for this week, let us have a good memory.
She smiled and replied..................................."yes"

(So this is the end of my story.I am thinking of having an epilogue. Do you guys want it?.....Anyway I also hope you guys like thus story even though I didn't really write anything very romance)