Falling for her

(Mark Pov)
She looked shocked when she see me.Well obviously maybe because I didn't even know her and kind of safe her, which probably make her feel strange. I looked at her uniform and see her name. "Lee MiJoo", good name and she look cute.
"Thank you" she said
"For what?" I asked even though I know why, just want to pretend.
"For carrying me.Sorry if I am heavy." she replied and seem to be shy
"Oh, class is gonna start I think we need to go. Mijoo-ah we will come after class end" one of her friend say and drag her another friend out.
"Okay" she just replied
Then she stare at me and ask, "You are not going?"
Good question. Why am I keep standing here? Oh I forgot that I also excuse from teacher that I am sick. Well, don't get wrong. I skip the class because many girls are sticking me and asking me some nonsense question, which I kind of feel sick.
"I also excuse myself that I am not feeling well" I know I kind of lie.She look at me with a look that I don't look like I am sick.
I just lie down one of a bed beside her and sleep.After a while when I open my eyes, she is lying down and sleeping peacefully on her bed. At that moment I feel my heart is beating.She look pretty and cute. Wait I just know her now and I am falling for her now!!!!!