Road 69

Jordan's p.o.v

'Cycling down the street like waddup my light is broken'

Brooke and i are cycling for hours now.. Where the frick are we.

Let me tell you about me, myself and i.

My name is Jordan. I live in Bradford and my best friend is Brooke. We are 15 years old, and extremely addicted to One Direction. Once we came in this fandom, and you know, you cant get out..

Anyways, we ran away from house because our parents dont want that we are friends, but you know, they can fall of a cliff, like seriously.

'Jor, where is everybody it soo quiet it kills me'

I hear Brooke saying from behind me.

'Yeah, youre right, its kinda scary.'

Really, there is nobody in here and its frickin cold. We dont have money, like allways, so we cant go to s hotel.

'Do think we are getting arrested, because we have no light?'

Brooke whispers.

'Haha, of course not, its a silly little light..'

'Nobody cares'

After ten minutes i found out i was wrong..

'Stop!'

I hear from behind us.

'SHIIIIIITTTTT'

I look behind me and see the police.

'Faster, fasteeeeeer!!!'

Brooke screams.

I cycle quikly trough the street, as fast as i can, like seriously, i cycle like a drugg handler who's getting chased by Slender Man.

'Shoot..'

We cant go any further.. My life is over. Never thought i will ending in jail.

'Okay, you guys got me, now what..'

I say pissed to the cops. I see one of the guys stepping towards me, and i can tell you, i almost pissed myself, i was pretty scared.

His face came closer, his black quiff tickled in my face while he pushed me to his car. I was shocked because i never saw such an atractive cop like woah. He turned around and pushed me harder to the car door.

I dont understand it, because i had no light but he was acting like i was a murderer. When he pushed me (again) in the car, he locked the door and walked to his friend. The one with the brown curls. I cant saw their faces because they were wearing police hats.

I smashed on my window because Brooke was still outside. I feel so sorry for her, she is so scared. I looked around and saw some weird stuff. On the seat next to me i saw an iphone. I picked it slowly and looked trough everything, numbers, whatsapp, twitter. 'Who are those boys..' I say while i watched photos of the boys with girls with tape on their mounths.

'I need to escape'

I smashed harder on the window and saw that the boys and Brooke were coming to the car. The curly one opened the door and pushed Brooke next to me.

'Jordan whats going on'

She whispered crying.

'I dont know, but we must escape'