Chapter 4

Brooke's p.o.v

Eugh this stupid car.. I could just.. Just... I can't do anything.. Jor just said sorry. Those boys need to excuse not Jordan.

The car finally stopped. I saw some people but I didn't trust them.. Both doors opened and I saw the curly one.. I didn't like him.. He scared me.. I think Jordan thinks the same about the quiff one. He helped me out of the car. What was kinda weird..

'Follow me.'

He rufly grabbed my hand and came closer..

I pushed him away..

He took something out of his pocket.

A KNIFE!

HE HAS A KNIFE!? HE TOOK A FREAKING KNIFE? IS...

Calm.. He won't kill you.. Right?

He putted it back in his pocket an pushed me into the hotel. I couldn't walk because I knew something bad would happen.. But he was too strong. He could even push me with one finger..

We went into the elevator.

The elevator moved to the second floor and stopped. Curly pushed me again but now I tried to stop him more.

He lifted me up bridal style and walked after the quiff one. Jorden looked so calm but I knew she wasn't. She just tried to be strong so they would know she's not a person who "gifes up"

They stopped in front of a hotel room and I quikly looked witch number.

Room 69..

Is there somethin with that number? Road 69, room 69?

I looked at Jordan and she looked back.

'Do you think the same thing?' I whispered.

She noded.

Curly pushed me in the room and we sepperated.. Jordan was al alone with that boy. If he's gonna do something with her I'm gonna slap him in the face.

Who am I kidding?

I'm alone too.. With curly.. No help.. Eugh!

He pushed me inside and I saw a normal bedroom. A bed, a table, a tv and a bathroom. Wait! There's only one bed..

He closed te door behind me and came closer to me.. To close.. With all my power I pushed him to the ground and ran to the door..

Locked..

I turned around and saw him getting up and walking towards me.. I tried to find a way to escape but there isn't..

'Nowhere to go sweatheart.'

He took my hands and pressed them onto the wall. He came closer and he kissed my neck. Hi lips moved towards my mouth an in notime he pressed them into mine. His lips were soft but I didn't mind.. He's just using me..

His hands slid underneath my t-shirt but I pushed them away and stopped kissing.

'Here, some clothes.' He gave me some clothes and I changed in the bathroom. Of course there were to big..

'W-What's your name?' I said..

He laughed..

Why is he laughing!? This is a normal question!

'The name is Harry. Harry Styles..'

I took a pilow and a blanket an laid it on the ground.

'What are you doing ehh..'

'I'm sleeping on the ground and Brooke.. Brooke Henderson' I said.

He took all the stuff putted it on the bed and then lifted me up bridal style and layed me on the bed.

'Your not going to sleep on the ground.'

I don't understand this.. He's so sweet.. Why is he so mean when the quiff one is there..