Chapter 3

Jordan's p.o.v

We sat like 5 minutes untill the boys opened the door. I felt my tummy turned around and i had my fingers crossed. Who are these guys. I looked away and saw Brooke. She was shaking as hell.

'Brooke..'

'I'm sorry'

I grabbed her hand.

'Its ok.'

She said while she smiled back.

'Shut up!'

The one with the quiff screamed.

Oh my goodness, hey might be a cop, but no one have the right to talk to me like that..

'Fuck you'

I said.

The car stopped and i saw a lot of people. Woah i missed this so bad. The guys opened the door and gave us a hand to get out.

That was weird

First they treat us like animals and now they behave like gentlemans.

'Kuche kuche'

We walked in the hotel and the boys rented a room.

'Follow me'

Said the curly one.

He grabbed Brooke's hand and became closer. Brooke tried to push him but he picked really quik something out his pocket... A knife.

Now i'm done.

Brooke started softly crying and i saw the 'quiff' one walking towards me.

'Okay! Now you're guys going to tell us what the frick is going on!'

I screamed as loud as i can.

The boy pushed me quik into the elevator and putted his hand on my mounth.

He came closer to my head and started whispering.

'Im sorry'

He said.

When we finally arrived i gave myself over. I'm just another victim. I can't do anything. I felt tears falling down my cheeks. Brooke said nothing. Normally, she's the loudest of us two. But she's broken.

We walked and walked, it felt like we walked for hours. Then, we stopped in front of a room, room 69.

The same number as the street.

We walked in and i couldnt help myself, but i bursted out in crying. My face was black from that 'waterproof' mascara. The curly one went with Brooke in another room.

I can tell you,

I was scared as shit.

'Why are you crying'

The boy said.

'Stupid question'

I answered.

He came closer and played with my hand. I wanted to slap him but i couldn't. He started with rubbing my face while his face rubbed mine. His mounth came closer and he kissed me.

Heavy.

I kissed back, why? I was scared. Scared of his actions.

What would he do if i dont do what he wants me to do