Part 3

Justin- "So have you decided where you want to go yet?"

Emma- "No. I really dont care where we go as long as i'm with you."

Justin- "Awe."

We were heading out the door to Justins car when I got a text. It was from my ex boyfriend.

From: Austin

Hey Emma, I wanna know if you would go out with me again? I have changed and have feelings for you again. So would you?

Love, Austin

I just dont know what to say. I love Austin but I think I am starting to fall for Justin.

Emma-"Umm.. Justin I just got a text message from my ex and I dont know what to say"

Justin- "Show me what is says"

Emma-" Justin, I cant you are driving"

Justin- " So just show me"

Emma- " Justin. Im not showing you. You can wait till we get to where we are going."

Justin- " Fine!"

We both were quiet then Justin turned on Z100 and "Beauty and A Beat" came on. Of coarse we both sang and laughed. When it was done Justin just looked at me and smiled. It was a smile that I have never seen before. Im like his best friend. How could I have not seen this smile before. That smile was just awkward. Maybe a smile like Justin was happy to be with me. Or a smile that Justin may like me more then a friend. I hope so. Then I can tell him I like him with out him just leaving me.

.......

As we turned the corner I knew where we were going. The same place we always go. The Ice skating rink. I turned to Justin and we looked at each other. There was that smile from Justin again.

Emma- " Justin, why do we have to go here? We always go here.

Justin - " Shhhh.. Emma I have other plans also"

We pulled into the parking lot, Justin parked the car and said. "Now show me"

Emma- "Show you what?"

Justin- " Show me the text message form Austin"

Emma- " Fine"

I didnt really want to show him but he made me. I showed him and his face looked emotionless. It was kind of like that smile. Except it was like a frown that I never seen before. Sort of like a shocked, sad, and angry face at the same time. I didnt know what to say next. Then Justin leaned towrds me and our lips met. Justin pulled away and we smile at each other. Yup he totally loves me. Because there was that smile again. I was in deep thought when Justin interrupted me.

Justin- " Tell him no"

I looked at him in confusing. Then I remembered what he was talking about.

Emma- " Why? "

Justin- " Because you are no longer single."

Emma- " What are you talking about Justin?"

Justin- " Emma, will you go out with me?"

I dont know what to say. Justin and I have been friends since we were born. We were born a day apart. March 1st for Justin and March 2nd for me. I like him but if we break up I dont want to ruin our friendship.

Emma- " Yes, I will Justin. But I dont want to ruin our friendship." I said almost crying.

--------

Im super sorry for the late update! I have had so much homework lately and didnt have time to update! I will try my best to update more often. How do you guys like #Jemma? What do you think will happen next? Oh and Please share to your friends. It would mean the world to me if this book became supper popular. Follow me on twitter @JustinsJerry94. ~Maria