Part 4

Justin- "It wont Emma. I promise you i wont ever leave you"

Emma- "Justin. You're a teen popstar. You go on tours. Millions of teenage girls are in love with my man. Of coarse you will eventually leave me sometime."

Justin- "Emma dont be so silly. Selena and I stayed together for a long time."

Emma- "Justin, i get that. But you two are both celeberties. I'm just an ordinary teenage girl. One of those millions of Beliebers that you have. One of those millions of girls thats in love with you. Why did you choose me? Out of all people. You chose me. Im ugly. Just look at all of those Beliebers that are more prettier than me"

Justin- "Oh Emma. Stop it! You are beautiful! Yes of coarse my Beliebrs are beautiful too but i havent seen one that i have really fallen in love with like i did with you.

Justin and I just looked at eachother then we got closer to eachother. We touched lips. Kissing Justin made me feel like I was in heaven. It was so perfect. Millions of girls are gonna be jealous of me now. We were in the middle of making out when something happening outside scared both of us. Justin looked out the car window. Why we are still in the car I had no idea.

Justin- "Shit. Why do they always have to find me!"

Emma- "Calm down Justin. We will be ok."

Justin- "Emma you dont understand. They follow me everywhere. All I wanted to do was take you out and have a good time."

Emma- "Justin, call the skating rink and tell them we will be back in like an hour after we get done doing whatever you have planned for me."

Justin- "Emma, you have no idea. If i were to just leave the skating rink right now they would follow me."

Emma- "Ok. Ill be right back."

Justin- "Emma, dont you dare. I dont want you to get hurt.

But he was too late. As i got out of the car all I could hear was cameras going off everywhere. Thinking how does Justin put up with this? Oh wait. Then I remembered what happened like a month ago. I guess he cant really just take it all in and do nothing about it. Anyway. As I got closer to one of them. He knocked me out. Next thing i knew i woke up in the hospital. I could hear a noise. A strange noise. I looked next to me and saw Justin sitting in the chair next to me with his face in his hands. "Justin, are you ok?" I said kind of confused about what just happened. Justin looked up at me. He had a shocked look on his face.

Justin- "Oh my god Emma! You are ok!"

Emma- "Justin what are you talking about?"

Justin- "Emma dont ever scare me like that again"

Just then he got up off the chair and hugged me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. It felt kind of weird considering we just started going out. Plus before we were like best friends.

Emma- "Justin, is anyone else here?"

Justin- "well they were, they all went home after saying there goodbyes to you"

Emma- "Justin, what are you talking about?" I said still confused on what happened while I was in a coma.

Justin-"Well you see Emma. After the paps knocked you out I got out pf my car to see if you were ok. When i got up to you I realized something bad had happened. I told every single one of them off and told them to never every come towards me again. They left and i rushed you here. We waiting for days for you to wake up. The doctor came in to the room yesterday and said if you dont wake up in the next hour you were probably dead. You didnt wake up within an hour so I called your family and explained the whole thing., they rushed over here and called your friends once they got here. It was me, you, your brother, your parents, Chaz, Ryan, Nolan, Arianna, Sadie, Mya, and Savannah. We all said a prayer together. After the prayer they all said their goodbyes and left. I have been sitting here crying for hours for you to wake up. I thought you were gone. I dont know what i would do without you. You are my everything."

By the time he was done talking my vision was blury. I could feel the tears running down my face. What he just said made me rethink those 14 years I Tried to commit suicide because i thought no one cared about me. Everyone cares about me. All those people he just listed care about me. After Justin finished speaking the whole room was quiet except for the couple of things beeping in the background. After a couple minutes of silence I started to talk.

Emma-"Justin. Please dont let me do that ever again. I dont wanna die just yet. I wanna be with you forever. I dont want to leave Earth just yet. And could you call everyone and tell them im ok? I dont want them to worry about me."

Justin- "Yes baby girl. I can call them."

Emma- "Awe." I said probably blushing really bad.

After Justin got off the phone and was back in the room both of us were very hungary. So we ordered room service. We were just about done when our friends and family burst into the room. They all screamed my name super loud. They were holding ballons and flowers. All their screaming gave me a headache. I reached to tap Justin when I realized he got up to hug our friends. "Justin" I said holding my head. "Yes baby girl. Whats wrong?" Justin said looking towards me.

Emma- "Could you get me some asprin or something? All their screaming has given me a headache."

Justin- "Yes I can. Ill be right back."

As Justin Left the room I could hear a faint screaming noise. It wasn't coming from my friends and family because they were all chatting with eachother. Hmmm. What could that noise be?

------

Vote and Share.

Sorry for the late update

Follow me on Twitter @JustinsJerry94

~Maria