Part 2

Emma's POV 

He must have been waiting for me to text back because he sent one instently. It said.

From: Justin

I have to go to New York in a month for a concert. Maybe then? When are you leaving?

Love Justin ♥

I texted back.

To: Justin

Yeah that will work. We are leaving tonight after school. I gtg to school now. Ttyl

Love Emma ♥

I set my phone down and headed out for my car. I think its Stupid that my mom doesn't let me bring my phone to school even though I'm 16. I started my car and left for school.

...

The whole ride to school I couldn't stop thinking of what this text message said. I finally reached the school. I parked my car and headed into the school. It was next to a car that look like Justin's. I walked in and wondered why everyone was crowding and screaming. Even some teachers. Who could it be?

The bell rang and everyone cleared the hallway. There he was, I knew because I parked next to his car. Standing there was Justin, Scotter, Pattie, Jeremy, Erinn,Jazzy, and Jaxon. I ran up to Justin and gave him a hug.

Emma: "Justin what are you doing here?"

Justin: " I came to get you. I called your mom and she called you in. I wanted to spend your last day in stratford with you." 

Emma: " Awe Justin!"

Pattie: "Ready to go Emma?"

Emma: "Where are we going?"

Pattie: "Where ever you want to go. I am paying. Don't worry it will be just you and Justin."

Emma: "Hah. Awe you don't have to pay for it. Justin what do you want to do?"

Justin: " I don't care. This is your day, you chose what we do. I always choose."

.........

Jeremy, Erinn, Jazzy and Jaxon had to leave because Jazzy had an appointment and Pattie had to go to her friends wedding. So it was just me and Justin at my house.

Justin: " Emma, are you almost ready to go? We have to be there by noon and its 11:30."

Emma: " Yeah Justin, hold on I'll be right down." 

Pattie gave me a beautiful black dress. I wore a white necklace and white high heels. When I walked down the stairs Justin turned and made a wistling sound. I blushed.