I want you, but...

About two weeks have passed since I entered school. Everyday is the same routine: go to school then go to work and then train ballet dance. My relationship with Souta, my prince, has developped more but I have a bad feeling about it.
Ahh! I'm so hungry but I'm on diet! Plus my friends are eating in front of me:" Karin you really eat a lot!"
-I eat but I don't become fat!
Then Jane added:" Why don't you eat something really light?"
-Should I?
-By the way where are the others?
- I don't know.
Then I get up to buy at least something. One my way, someone touched my shoulder, suddenly turned me and punched me on my face and I fell on the ground. I get up and she kicked me again, I tried to defend her but I couldn't. It looks like she's a fighter. While she was coming at me again, I stopped her punch and, since I used to train Judo for a little while, I used my knowledge and put her down on the floor with my leg on her shoulder.
"What's going on here?" The Director asked. He added:" Get up from her and follow me both to my office."
We arrived to his office and I have a nosebleed, blood running from my head, and bruises.
The Director asked:" Could you tell me why did you fight?"
We didn't answered so he asked me:" Do you know the reason? Did you bothered her? Since you are the one who have more bruises so you bothered her."
-She kicked me without knowing the reason, I even don't talk to her!
-My daughter don't get in fights without reasons. Well, it's fine for the first time but for the second time we have to see your parents and for the third time you won't be at the school.
-Then I'm looking forward to the third.
We get out of his office and that girl said:" Don't ever think about getting in my way!"
-Wait, wich way?
-You...being with Souta! I'm his future fiance.
And then she has gone.
"Looke what happened to her pretty face!", "she deseves it!", "she has been with Souta, I'm sure he is bored", this is what I heard when I arrived at class but I ignored them. And that girl who kicked me is not in the class. In front of all people, looking at me, souta came- he was so close to me- and said:" Are you okay? Have you gone to the infirmary?"
"No, and I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone" I said with an angry expression, instead of crying.
-Even with me?
And then his fiance came and he noticed that I was looking at her, then he came back to his seat.
I have to end things with him or else I may cause trouble for everyone around me and especially me.
"The school is over! You want to stay here?!" Jane said. All of my friends were looking at me.
"Ah yeah!" I answered.
"You were absent half of the day! You didn't even focused on studying" Karin said.
Then Souta interfered:" Did you finished arranging the books?"
-Yes
-Come with me.
He picked up my arm, and then we walked. After we get out of the school he said:" Why are you ignoring me?"
"Why didn't you tell me you have a fiance?" I asked him, trying not to look sad.
-It won't happen.
He didn't let go of my hand, we walked silently.
We arrived at his place, it is kinda big. I heard that his friends come by his place. Why do I feel like they pass their best times here?
"Why are you still holding my hand?" I asked him
-I don't feel like letting go of your hand.
-You have a pretty fiance who loves you, you can see from my face!
My voice become louder, he looked at me and said:" If it's like that then go, GO!"
He left my hand, I regret what I said but there's nothing else to say, I don't want to go but I can't stay with him. As I were going, suddenly I felt a warm feeling: he hugged me from my back. That hug implanted in my heart the feeling of never giving up on him, staying with him forever whatever happens, I can feel his heart, I can hear it but I can't stay. He said:" Why are you crying? Why are complicating things? Why aren't you understanding? If you cry because of me stay with me, if you are angry tell me, if you are sad I'll lend you my ears with my heart, if someone make you cry don't cry alone but cry in my arms, if someone hurt you I'll protect you! I want you, just you! I want to hug you tightly! I promise a day will come and you're going to stay with me without any fear! Stay with me!"
He hugged me tightly, and I cried more!
-Why me?
-After I saved you when we were in middle school I haven't liked anyone other than you! We passed the most beautiful day of our life! My feelings haven't changed!
And then I turned my head and said:" My feeling haven't changed too! But I can't! I might ruin your life and other's life, I can get over my feelings"
I removed his hands and as I was going he suddenly picked up my arm and then he kissed me! Why is he being like this? He surprised me. My heart is going to explode, my feelings tell me to stay with him, and my brain tells me that I will suffer. I was happy.
And then he hugged me and said:" I'm mad, I'm about to go crazy! I like you! I really like you!"
And then I looked at him and said with a small smile:" I will follow my feeling and love you and stay with you forever no matter what!"
And then we kissed again!
When I kiss him, I feel like I'm in dream, my heart beats hardly and fast from happiness, it's dream in reality! I understood him and my feelings, I want to stay by his side!
At that time our friends came to study together. I was so hungry. Karin asked:" Aren't you going to work and to your ballet lessons?"
"Ah! No, I'm not in the mood!" I answered.
Then after a while my phone rang, it was my mom, the time was already late. I answered:" Mom!"
"Yes your mom! Where are you? You're late half an hour!" she was screaming a little.
-Mom, I am with karin and my friend studying. I'm coming later.
-Your voice doesn't look fine to me.
-Hh, I'm hanging up.
And then I told them that I was going.
As I was going, Souta hold my hand and then said:" You didn't treated your wounds, they will become worst"
"I'm not the kind of girl who worry about her looks" I answered.
He added:" I'll walk you home"
-No that's fine
-Did I asked you?
As we were walking, he asked:" Why haven't you gone to the ballet practice? Is it because of your face?"
"No, I'm just not in the mood to dance, I can't focus."
We arrived at home, I rang the bell and my mother opened the door while she was saying:" You finally came, I..." She looked at me, she was surprised, she continued:"Oh my! What happened to you? Did you get in fights again?"
Then she saw Souta, they stared at each other like they know each other.
"Mother, I have to go inside." I said.
-Ah yeah, sure.
We sat down, then my mom said:" Let me take a look at your wounds"
"I'm fine" I said.
Then Souta said:" You used to fight!"
I said:" Fight, I barely know how to defend myself!"
-You're pretending that! You're used to having wounds, the way you fought show that you have better skills in fighting!
-What? Then it looks like you fight too!
-Yes.
After a while he has gone. I took a shower then I went to sleep.
"Mama! Can I sleep with you?" I asked my mother.
"Yeah" she said
When I want to sleep with my mother means that I'm so depressed and I'm about to cry.
"Is he your boyfriend?" She said
"Not yet, but he's a person I love so much" I took a while to answer.
-Is these wounds... because of him?
-Yes, his future fiance.
And then I cried...and I said:" Mom! I'm sorry! I won't go to the the ballet practice, I will get into fights again."
"Why are you crying? If these tears belongs to him then you better not let go of him because your feelings are strong, you gave up on everything for the one you love, you've done well daughter! You're different from your father".
And then I cried more, more and more and I fell asleep.
It's morning, I wake up, prepared myself.
"You slept late! Are you tired?" My mom asked.
"It's right I slept late! But sleeping with you makes me really great!" I said with a smile.
I arrived to school, and I saw Souta's fiance, Cherry, she was in the opposite way, we were walking towards each other, everyone gathered and whispered.
"Your wounds will take time to go. Don't bother and treat them! You'll recieve more!" she said.
I didn't said anything.
"Wow! Trying to be cool! So disgusting!" She added, her voice became louder.
"I just didn't find anything to say, because you said something really meaningless." I answered.
-Meaningless...
Her eyes shows anger, she raised her arm, she wants to slap me but I stopped it.
She screamed:" Pretending to be good and polite but she's bad from the inside, huh?"
While she was walking she hit my shoulder and I said:" Then I'll show you how really bad I am!" I remain quiet. She turned her head and I continued with an evil smile:" Ah! It was a special offer for you especially!"
And then she walked. Everybody was looking and the Director came, he said:" What's wrong with you?"
"Well sir, I have to defend myself, I haven't done anything to her yet" I said.
"This time it's fine, the next time I would like to meet your parents! And if you hurt her outside the school I have to talk to you as a father then"
-Wow, both of them are difdicult to happen
They have gone. I know it's hard to stay with Souta without suffering but I will try to endure it.