Under the rain... (2)

It has been 3 years since Souta has left me, has left the country, has left everything behind to go to America and visit someone their. During these years, I visited his family, his sister to know who is he visiting there. They told me that his twin sister was living there. They got in a long fight including Seiji. I was surprised when I knew he had a sister and twin plus the most surprising was the-Seiji-part.
Seiji and Souta got in a fight before I started to go to my school for about 1 year and a half. Seiji and Souta already hate each other but Seiji hurt Souta's sister and she was sent there to America to study and live with peace and relax.
Now that was the story.
However I didn't stop to visit his little house. The house where our beautiful memories has been living there happily. These memories hadn't got out of my heart, out of my soul. I couldn't froget anything about him: his smile, his face, his hair, his lips, his heartbeats, and others... And I'm sure that he hadn't forgot them at all -these happy memories. I don't know how I'm sure about it? But I trust him.
My relation with my father has became better. I even sometimes sleep in his fancy villa. I have become friendlier with my step-siblings. Sometimes I and Cherry go shopping, watch movies and dance and practice ballet. And we eat dinner together, all the family. The relation between my mother and my father has totally changed - it has changed 360 degrees. I even saw them kissing. Well come to think of it, I was happy whem I saw this. I was moved.
Today is the day when I fell for Souta.
Today..and here..I'm preparing myself to dance ballet. Again. But this isn't related to the school. I have been practicing in a big institution of ballet. Well, it is well known. I will be performing soon. After some minute.
"Hana! You look wonderful with this clothes!" My father suddenly appeared from behind.
-Tch! It's too late! You didn't knew how beautiful I am.
-You're so beautiful! Are you afraid?
-Umm not that much! I got afraid at first but when I make my second step on the stage I forget where I am! It's like transferring into another world. Hah! I turn everything into a drama!
-Not at all! Your heart is just full of emotion that motivate the tears to come out of your eyes, be it happiness or sadness.
I smiled.
Will Souta come? He promised me that he will when I will dance again.
It was time. My heart is beating. That is normal. The melody started and I started to dance. Slowly. I was transferring to another world. A world where I find Souta sitting next to me. My head is on his chest, hearing his heart beatings, singing the song of love. Telling me I love you. And feel tge happiness coming through my blood, running amd playing and making my heart dance as well. The melody ended. The performance ended. I was waiting for the public to clapp their hands. But still they took some seconds. Were they touched? Yes, sure! I opened my eyes. I realised I was smiling. I saw...Souta sitting, clapping his hands, smiling at me. That smile is the most beautiful one I ever saw. He stood up and head towards the outside. I left the stage and followed him. He was waiting. It was sunny. He opened his arm widely and I rushed to him. I hugged him. His hand on my back made me feel hot. I smelled his perfume. It was nostalgic. We looked at each other. It started to rain. The rain of happiness. I cried because of the joyful of my heart. I like the rain when it falls with a sunny sky and little clouds. We were smiling. We kissed each other.
Under this soft rain, I have found the pieces of my broken heart and built them up. Under the rain, I met my love again. Under the rain, I was feeling happy. Umder the rain, we kissed and I was feeling happy.

The dreams that I thought were all "dreams" turned out to be reality. If you don't treat your dreams, take care of them, love them, work hard to achieve them, you won't find them in the Real world. It will be only emotions and feelings. They are like flowers...

The END!!

I hope you like this little book. It's my first book. I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes. And I thank those who read and supported my story. Thank You!