Under the rain...(1)

"So, after few days you'll leave?" karin asked me, sitting next to me on the couch.
I rolled my eyes and I answered:"Ah! Yes. And stop asking me about this. It's making me bored."
At the time she decided to go, my mother had asked her to stay for dinner. Karin loved so much my mother's food. My mother cook very well, she can even bake and make cakes, cookies- the hot cookies that come out from the oven. So karin thinks that they are so delicious. No, they are very delicious. Karin always tells me "Ah! My mother don't cook well" ,"I wonder when I will eat delicious food from my mother" or even " I ate dinner and finished all the plate just for the sake of my mother". She loves food very much but for her bad luck her mother don't cook delicious food. So she didn't give it another thought and she stayed for dinner. We finished eating and then Karin had gone. I stayed a little with my mother. We chat and then I decided to go to my room. Of course, the gift that I had recieved from the stalker on my birthday didn't left my mind. A ballet dress? Oh my God! He's making fun of me . And seriously? How does he know that I have a competition, I have to dance in front of all the public that will come to see me. No, wait...before all of that...is he a girl or a boy? Is it the first time he gave me a gift? And then I thought about my birthday and of course... Souta!
The alarm rang and it was time to go to the school. I ate breakfast and then directly to school. I saw everyone in the class. I must be late. Seiji's eyes weren't on me. Souta's head was on the cloud. Is it like that now? The-old- days-have-gone scene. Souta looked at me, he realized me now:" You came?"
"No, I left but my soul remained here because I wanted you to look at me and realize me but for your bad luck it's my soul!" I said.
-Now, what's this?
-Now you were dreaming.
He stood up, took my hand and walked me out of the class to the hallway. And I asked him:" What are you thinking of?"
He came closer, I can see anger in his eyes and he answered so simply:" You!" I looked at him and he added:" Do you want us to run away together? Go to America?"
I didn't answer, I really don't have answers.
The school ended, and I was heading to take the ballet lessons. No one came with me, not even Souta. Our manager told us to get I finished practice. The sky was cloudy. There are dark clouds, looks like it will rain. So I hurried up since I don't have an umbrealla. I walked, walked walked...until I felt something uneasy. I sense someone following me. Is it that stalker? I was still walking, fast until I stopped to turn around but before turning around two persons grabbed my arms like they were from a gang or something. Then a person suddenly came I couldn't see the person's face completely but I think that she is a girl. She punched me in my face and my face turned and if I was like an owl I would turn 270 degree. It hurts me so much that it is clear in my face. She waited for a second may be to see my face. And then she continued and punched me on my stomach so hard. And then she restarted from the begining, hardly. Something happened at my leg. It hurts me so much. And then they gave me the last punch and let me fell down. It started to rain suddenly. Heavily. They threw me like a dog. I couldn't move a finger. My eyes started to close by themselves. I heard someone's steps. I didn't thought that someone could pass by here because this place is unfamiliar- maybe a secret place. The sound of that person's step started to get fast. But that sound is somehow familiar that turned to words "Hana! Hana! Please wake up!" Is it Souta? Then suddenly I felt my body lifted up. I can smell something. The scent of love, the scent of a dream, the scent of Souta. I can hear his heartbeat. Oh! How much I love it! But now the song of his heartbeat isn't beautiful anymore. It is followed with anger, with sadness, with love but where is the Happiness?
Under the rain, my body hurts me.Under the rain with my head leaned on Souta's chest, hearing his heartbeat, smelling his perfume I lost conscience and slept. Under the rain, I was crying, the pain deep inside my heart is stronger that the punches I recieved. Under the rain, a beautiful love story is about to End!