'Guardian angel'

"So your dead" Scott more stated rather than asked.

"Well, that makes me sound like a zombie, I like to think of myself more as a Guardian angel." Alex said with a smirk. "This isn't the first time this has happened, Scott."

"So other people can see you too?" The blond asked.

"Not anymore. I get drawn to places, then meet someone. We spend a day or two together and then I tell them that they are the only ones that can see me. They don't believe me, say that I'm crazing. The next day I find them and they can't see me anymore." Alex said

"I'm not going to see you again?" Scott was suddenly really sad.

"I don't know. That's why I didn't want to tell you yet. I wanted to spend as much time as possible. All the other people I met were nothing compared to you. I never like them, but I have fallen in love with you" the mysterious man said. He moved forward and wrapped his arms around Scott. The blond placed his head in the crook of Alex's neck.

"I love you too." Scott mumbled against the brunette's neck.

They stood in the middle of Scott's living room for what felt like hours, just holding each other. If this was like all the other time Scott wouldn't be able to see Alex anymore. It broke their hearts.

"I'm sorry" the blond whispered after awhile of silence.

"What you sorry for?" Alex asked pulling back so he could look at his face. Alex had his hand on the back of Scott's head loving how Scott's soft blond hair run through his fingers.

"If I hadn't of pushed you to meet Kirstie and made you stay we wouldn't be in this situation. It's all my fault that we are not going to see each other again" Scott shouted with tears running down his red cheeks.

"Hey, it's not your fault. I could have left if I wanted too." Alex cooed taken a hold of Scott and sitting them both on the couch where they shared their first kiss.

"You stayed because of me. I begged you too." The blue eye man sniffled out, rubbing his eyes with his jumper.

"What if you are able to see me tomorrow. Usually when this happeneds I get kick out of their house and told to go away. You haven't done any of that. Maybe if you want me to stay then I will. Come on Scott aren't you usually the optimistic one?" Alex said wiping the tears of the blonds cheeks. Scott lifted his head up and looked eyes with hazel brown eye that he loved looking into. He nodded with a smile. He WAS the optimistic one. His job was to think of the what ifs and to focus on the good thing.

"Okay. Say we wake up tomorrow and we are both still here I see you, you see me. Where do we go from there. I'm still confused about who you are." Scott stated. His eyes still red from crying.

"I'm Alexander kirk. I was born in 1931. I died in 1999 when I was 68. In 2013 I randomly appeared at a market, as my 20 something year-old self. Now I'm here 2015,for 2 year I have been living. I met people the ones that see me and then move on. I still don't know who or what I am but I know I am in love with Scott Hoying, singer songwriter and part time barista." Scott smile at how goofy he was. "When I first came back I was so confused. The world is very modern ,but I learned fast. However I don't have a phone or a house. Oh and about that I don't sleep. Well I don't think I do at least. I don't know what happened exactly but I wake up in fresh clothes so it can't be that bad" Alex chuckled followed by the blond.

"Do you think there is a reason why your here?" Scott asked.

"For sure. All the people before you said that strange things happened to them before they met me-" Scott cut in.

"Yeah me too!" Scott shouted suddenly very excited.

The brunette chuckled. "Yeah, I think I am the one that makes it stop and safe. Maybe the thing would get worse over time if I didn't turn up. Maybe the thing doing it is bad and I'm the 'guardian angel'" Alex said using air-quote.

"Well you make a sexy guardian angel." The blond said with a wink.

A/N- I could do better but i didn't know how to go about it. Hope you liked it anyway.
Until next time
Caitlin x

P.s- I have a new book called 'love is in the air- scolex one-shots' I have the first chapter up so it would mean a lot if you read it.