Hey Violet-I can feel it

This was going to be another chapter in 'I can feel it',but as you can see I got bored with the idea and gave up half way though

---

//Violet//

"It's beautiful,isn't it?" Michael asked as we both looked at the sky.

I nodded,taking my cigarette out of my mouth,"The sky is amazing at night,I wish I could see it more often"

Michael laughed,"You look cute with a cigarette between your lips; not that you don't already look cute---I-I just mean,ugh never mind"

I felt my cheeks heating up,and I looked at the grass,pulling some from the ground.I knew that Nia would begin to wonder where I was at if I stayed outside for much longer,but in all honesty,I could probably just stay out here forever with Michael.

"Well,I best be getting back in,Before they start to question where I was" I sighed,getting up and inhaling one last bit of my cigarette,before putting it out.

"Just tell them you had a shit" Michael said,and I laughed shaking my head.

"Typical"

I walked back around the corner to the hotel,trying not to be seen by any of the paparazzi.To my luck,there was none around and I walked back into the reception,hoping I didn't smell of smoke.

I got to my room and I quickly sprayed myself with some perfume and hurried back out to Nia's room to join my sisters and their bandmates.I knocked on the door and I heard Miranda yell for me to 'Come in'.

I did so,and smiled at everyone,sitting down on the floor next to Casey and Miranda.

"Vi,lets talk about you" Rena said,and I raised my eyebrows.

"Why me?" I awkwardly laughed,and noticed that Nia elbowed casey slightly.

Casey looked at me and smiled,"Uhhh,so we can get to know you better?" He asked,and I was more than confused to what they were all on about.