Will You MARRY Me?

Mya POV:

So I'm sitting here bored outta my mind then I heard the door open

Mya: Baeee!!

Shae: (coming upstairs)Yes

Mya: I'm bored come cuddle and watch movies with me,please!?

Shae: (getting in the bed) Ok babe any thing for you.....and I wanted to ask you do you wanna go out to eat to night?

Mya: Yea ok sounds like a plan ...but where?

Shae: Don't worry bout that just be ready by 6, ok?

Mya: Okay but wait I thought you were gonna watch movies nd cuddle with me...

Shae: Yeah baby I am... but what movie we watching?

Mya: Love & Basketball

Shae: Yayyy

Mya: (laughing ) Bae you so silly

Shae: I know

Shae POV:

So I was just getting in the door when baby girl call my name so I went upstairs to see what she wanted... she just wanted me to cuddle with her that's all... I'm so glad she said yes to the dinner tonight... I'm gonna surprise her by proposing to her...I'm so nervous and excited at the same time..... so we in the middle of watching Love & Basketball when I heard Mya snore lightly so I look at my phone to see what time it was, it was 2:30p.m so I'll just wake her up at 5:15 I got up out the bed at quietly as I could... I went downstairs to put on my jacket nd shoe I need to take care of some things for tonight...

2hrs later

I made it back just in time... as soon as I walked upstairs babygirl was waking up from her nap

Shae: Hey sleepy head

Mya: (chuckled) Hey babe... where you been?

Shae: How you know I was gone?

Mya: I felt you when you got out the bed now answer my question...

Shae: taking care of stuff for to night

Mya: Okay... well I'm gonna take a shower, ok?

Shae: Can I come?

Mya: I don't care...

Mya POV

So me and Shae are about to take a shower nothing freaky..... not til later...anywayy We got out the shower and got ready for tonight.... I'm wearing a black crop top that says MBFL in red, some white shorts,and black and white converse....Shae on the hand is wearing a black shirt that also said MBFL, some white cargoes, and also some black and white converse...

Mya: Babe I'm rea-

Shae: Damn bae you looking fine asf!!

Mya: Aww thank you baby you look sexy too

Shae: You ready to go?

Mya: Yessss

Shae POV

So we on our way to....Red Lobsters and Mya was being impatient cause I blindfolded her cause this us her favorite place to eat.....so I pull up in a parking space that I had reserved for tonight and took the blindfold off .....

Mya: (smiling from ear to ear) OMG babe you always spoiling me

Shae: I know but just wait til after dinner

Mya: (kisses her) I love you so much

Shae: I love you too... now let's go eat

Mya: Okay

So we was eating and having a good time then it was time to pop the question

I stood up and lightly tapped my fork against the glass

Shae: can I have everyone's attention

(Everybody looking at their table )

Mya: (stands up ) babe what are you doing?

Shae: La'Mya Ke'Shumbria Hewitt...I've been waiting a long time to do the (gets down on one knee )...... La'Mya Ke'Shumbria .....will you marry me? (Pulls the ring out)

Mya: (wipes her tears ).OMG...... yesss (kisses her) yes,yes a million times yes

Shae: (picks mya up and spins her around then whispered to herself) Thank God!!