2.0

After 3 hours of Stiles lecturing me on the many things harmful to Werewolves, he pushing away the glass pane in the middle of his room and exhales heavily.

"How about we have a break?" I suggest. He looks like he needs it. He nods and walks out with me trailing behind.

"Do you want a drink?" He asks getting out a glass for himself.

"Yeah thanks." I reply placing myself on top of the counter with my legs swaying forward and backwards. He hands me a glass of water and leans next to me.

"Okay. So tell me about Derek Hale you're good friends with him right? Holy shit he's actually so fit." I exclaim loudly. He laughs lightly.

"Yeah you could say we're friends. He's a confusing character." He answers smiling.

"I'm gonna fries you want some?" He ask. I nod. I get a text and see that it's from Frank, my brother.

Frankson- where you at? About to order pizza.
Riley- I'm at a friends. Order me a smalI pepperoni pls ly.

I grin at my display of love for my brother that I know he hates.

"Who's that?" Stiles asks leaning against the counter.

"Oh just my brother. He was wondering where I was," I reply turning off my phone. He nods.

"So how's it going with Lydia?" I ask smiling widely in a jovial way. He freezes from getting out the fries.

"I don't know what you mean." He replies slowly putting the tray on the side and looking at me.

"Okay shut up. You're a bad liar," I say rolling my eyes. "It's so obvious. You like stare at her all the time."

"Well it's not happening so I'm going to move on." He says looking sad.

"Hey. She's stupid not to like you." I say trying to comfort him. I walk over to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Yea you're just saying that." He states glumly.

"Hug?" I ask opening my arms pouting. He nods and hugs back. I smile into his shoulder.

"Um...so are you going to the party after the game tomorrow?" He asks pulling away and changing the subject.

"No...but i am going to the game." I reply.

"Why not?" He wonders taking out the chips and dishing them out.

"I'm not really a party person." I say shrugging.

"Well then great. Come with me." He blurts. I frown confused. "I hate parties but seeing as I'm on the team I have to go. And if you go we can hang out. And I don't have to look like a loner. Or like Scotts little sidekick."

"I don't know..." I mumble.

"Please? For me?" He begs doing puppy eyes. I laugh.

"Fine! I'll go." I agree. He fist pumps and hands me my chips.

"Hey Stiles!" Someone yells from the hall. It's Sheriff Stilinski. His dad.

"Hi dad." Stiles replies. Stilinski walks in and does a double take when he saw me.

"Hello." He says confused. He looks to Stiles.

"Oh this is Riley." Stiles says through the chips he just stuffed in his mouth.

"Hi..." I mumble shyly.

"You are a girl right? And you came on your own accord?" Stilinski asks.

"Um... I believe so," I reply now it's my turn to be confused."

"Sorry it's just Stiles doesn't have a lot of girls over. Doesn't have any girls over actually." He states. I nod smiling. Stiles starts blushing.

"Okay dad can you not?" Stiles grumbles awkwardly.

I finish my fries and talk to Stilinski about all the strange crimes that's happened recently.

"You're almost as bad as stiles Riley." Stilinski laughs. I laugh with him lightly.

"Right, I just popped back to make sure everything was good. Gotta go back to work now. I'll be back later." Stilinski waves. "It was nice meeting you Riley."

"You too, Sheriff."

"Sorry about that." Stiles mumbles when his dad leaves.

"Don't worry. It was nice meeting the Sherrif." I reply. "Anyway I should go. Thanks for the fries. I'll see you at the party."

"Sure," Stiles smiles walking me to the door. Gentleman. "How far is it to your house? Do you need a ride?"

Fuck didn't think about that.

"Are you sure? I don't want to stop you from you're werewolf research." I respond laughing.

"Funny. But trust me. It'll be good for me to not think about that for a while."

------

Pls tell me what you think of the new stuff.

B