3.0

As I get ready for the party I get a text from Isaac. He's one of my best friends, even though he hangs around with Scott and Derek a lot. Especially Derek

Bae-hey! U going 2 the party

Riley-yea. Gr8 game 2day 😆

I put my phone on charge and look in the mirror. I'm wearing a black long sleeve crop top and black skinny ripped jeans. I straighten my hair and put my makeup on. Checking the time I realise that I should get going. I put on my white vans, grab my phone and head downstairs.

"Rileyyy" I hear Frank whine.

"What?" I reply grumpily.

"Are you going to the party tonight?"

"Yeah why?"

"Should I wear this top. Or this top?" He asks showing me two very similar tops.

"You're actually a girl." I answer staring at him.

"Rileyyyy. Please help. Hopes gonna be there." Hope is someone who's been tagging my brother on for a while now.

I sigh and reply, "well if you get horny and want your nipples to show chose the grey one. If you wanna look chill chose the blue,"

"Thank you." He responds sounding relieved.

I walk out rolling my eyes. When I get downstairs I text Stiles to see if he can pick me up.

S-sure I'll be there in 5.

"Hey honey! Where are you going?" My mom asks from the kitchen.

"Going to a party! Don't know what time I'll be back though." I reply.

"Will Stiles be there?" She wonders wiggling her eyebrows at me and smirking. I told her about my crush on Stiles a while ago. I tell her everything.

"Yes. Actually he's picking me up." I answer. She smiles.

"Okay see you later...or tomorrow...or in 9 months. Just don't come home with a baby." She says frowning.

"Mom!" I groan. Then the doorbell rings.

"That must be Stiles." Mom says squealing like a Fangirl. I sigh and open the door.
Stiles is there wearing a white T-shirt and black jeans.

"Hey Riley you ready?" He says smiling.

"Yea. Bye mom!" I reply.

"Bye sweetie. Remember...no babies." My eyes widen and my cheeks blush. I shut the door while stiles bursts out laughing.
"Shut up. At least I could actually score tonight." I snap holding back a smile. We get in as Stiles holds a hand to his heart pretending to look hurt.

"Ouch." He mumbles.

"Anyway. You played great today. And so did Scott. And Jackson. And Isaac. And Liam." I say then add. "But you were okay." I smile.

"Thanks." Stiles says sarcastically.

"Oh and Brett...but he was on the other team." I add smirking.

"Okay you can stop now." He says pulling up at a house already trashed. Ugh. This is going to be so much fun.

"I'm going to find Isaac." I say to Stiles. He nods and walks off.

I walk around for abit until I find him hanging around with Danny.

"Hi Riley." Isaac greets when he sees me.

"Hey!" I reply and smiling at Danny who smiles back.

"I'm going to find Ethan." Danny exclaims and heads off in search of his boyfriend.

"Did you enjoy the game?" Isaac asks.
"Yeah. And dude you were amazing!" I reply smiling.

"Thanks." He says. He looks as though something is on his mind.

"Hey. What's wrong?" I ask touching his arm.

"It's nothing. Just thinking about....." He replies. "...you and stiles?" He ask wiggling his eyebrows and smiling. I laugh and explain that it's nothing more than friendship. He nodded sarcastically before being bombarded by a group of jocks congratulating him.

I sneak outside avoiding people I know and grabbing a drink of coke and vodka. As soon as I get outside I breath in. Fresh air. I go and sit down on the grass and cross my legs. Humming along to Gasoline by Halsey,I think about how this is my senior year. And how prom I only 6 months away. And after that I get let loose in the world. I take a drink. I don't know how long I sat there before someone came up to me. They sit beside me and I realise it's Stiles.

"Hey. You okay?" He asks smiling. He's obviously drank but thankfully he's not too drunk.

"Yeah. You?" I reply. He nods taking a sip of his drink. "I know it's ages away but, who are you taking to prom?" I ask. What? A girl crushing has to know. He frowns.

"I don't know yet. Not Lydia. I'm over her. Or Malia. I'm over her too. I mean I have my eye on this one girl. But...she probably thinks I'm stupid so..." He trails off. My heart falls. Of course he likes someone else.

"What about you?"

"Well. I also have my eye on someone but he likes this other person and yeah. And anyone else who I would be happy to go with would definitely say no." I explain.

*
STILES P.O.V
*.

If only she knew I wanted her. I didn't even know liked Riley until she came round yesterday and we properly talked. She's actually awesome. Plus She looked so fucking hot tonight. And the alcohol is making me sound like an ass. Don't get carried away stiles. I mentally sigh.

"Well. I also have my eye on someone but he likes this other person and yeah. And anyone else who I would be happy to go with would definitely say no." She explains. I stare at her.

"Riley. Have you not noticed that any guy would fall to his knees and beg for you?" I state. She frowns. "You are beautiful, intelligent, funny. And I bet you're amazing in bed." I say trying to make her smile. I'm successful. Omg her laugh kills me every time. She's perfect. And I didn't even realise until recently. I was too busy focusing on the girl every guy swoons over to notice the girl every guy doesn't realize they want.

"Thanks." She mumbles. I wrap my arm around her shoulders and squeeze. Taking another sip of vodka I close my eyes and breathe.

"Yo stiles there you are!" I hear Scott shout behind me. Riley and I both turn around to see him walking towards us. "We're playing never have I ever. Come and join. Oh hey Riley." He explains.

"Hi Scott.." Riley replies. We stand up.

"Yeah okay I'll play. Riley you coming?" I ask she nods hesitantly. I give her a reassuring smile and take her hand.

-----

Ngl I love this story now. I'm so happy I decided to come back to it and rewrite bc I honestly think this could work.