This Ends Here

Stan sat back in the car seat staring out the window. He's been looking forward to coming back home ever since his first night in the hospital, but he couldn't get Shelly out of his head. He didn't tell his parents about Shelly and he doesn't know when he's going to tell them. Ever since he got his phone back from Doctor Bradford, Kyle hasn't stopped bugging him about it.

Stan felt his phone vibrate in his hand, thinking it's Kyle. He noticed it wasn't Kyle, it was Craig.

Stan? I heard you were in the psychiatric hospital. Are you okay? I need to talk to you. –Craig

Stan felt his heart thump in his chest. That's right. He needed to tell Craig how he felt. Stan sighed heavily, bringing his phone up to his face.

I'm on my way home now. I'll come over and we can talk when I get the chance. –Stan

No. I'm coming over. I'll be there in a little bit. –Craig

Stan sighed again, knowing it's no use. Craig is a stubborn bastard. Even if he told Craig not to come, he was going to come anyways.

They pulled into the driveway and Randy opened up the trunk, grabbing Stan's stuff. Stan got out, rubbing his arm and staring at the ground. Randy rubbed his back and ruffled his hair, smiling down at him before going inside.

Once inside, Stan grabbed a pair of black sweats, a t shirt, and a clean pair of boxers before jumping in the shower. He stood underneath the hot water, letting it hit his back and run down his chest. He ran his hands through his wet hair and then grabbed some soap.

Stan squeezed the contents into his palm and started to lather his skin in soapy suds. He ran his hands up his arms and down his chest and his sides. He stopped at the top of his thighs, brushing his fingertips over his scars. Stan shook his head and continued to rub the soap over his thighs.

Stan washed his hair and shaved before turning the water off and stepping out of the shower. He ran his hand over the foggy mirror to make it clear again and paused at his reflection. He stared at his skinny, pale body.

"Oh my god..." Stan whispered. He immediately got on the scale to check his weight, and was shocked when he saw that he went from 126lbs to 115. Stan sighed before stepping off the scale. He shouldn't be shocked since he refused to eat anything while he was in the hospital. Stan grabbed a towel from the towel rack and dried off his body and hair before hearing a knock at the door.

"Stanley?" Stan grabbed his boxers and slipped them on before acknowledging his mom at the bathroom door.

"What mom?" Stan called, voice cracking a little bit.

"Craig is here. He said he'll be in your room." Stan put his lowered the shirt he grabbed from the counter and shook his head, pulling the shirt on over his head.

"Okay Mom. I'll be out in a minute." Stan said, spreading his arms out noticing how big his shirt was on him. He then grabbed his sweat pants and had to tighten them to hell in order for them to stay on his hips.

Stan opened up the bathroom door and walked across the hallway into his bedroom. He opened up his bedroom door and Craig stood up from Stan's bed, staring at Stan. He walked over to Stan and put his hand behind him, shutting his bedroom door but not taking his hand away. Stan looked up at Craig, leaning his back up against the door.

Craig didn't look away from Stan as he took his free hand and placed it on the side of Stan's neck, caressing him. Stan put his hand over top Craig's and leaned his head against his hand, pressing a kiss to his palm. Craig took the opportunity to lean down and pressed their lips together, pressing Stan up against the door. They moved their lips together before Craig slowly pulled away and moved to Stan's ear, kissing the spot just below his ear on his neck. Stan gave a little moan and wrapped his slender arms around Craig's shoulders and returning the small kiss on Craig's neck. Craig sighed into Stan's neck.