Iwabito High

Nagine and Amber got on the bus and sat down in the back.

"So who all gets on here?" She asked.

"A lot of elementary kids, some high schoolers and middle schoolers. Ya but it still I boring." Amber replied.

Nagine nodded and the bus doos opened.

"Eh! Hunters getting on today.."Amber said pouting.

"What's so bad about him? I've never met him but he doesn't seem that bad." Nagine asked as the boy sat in the seat next to them.

"Hey Amber who's the girl?" Hunter asked looking at Nagine.

"No of your business!" Amber almost yelled."I don't want you any where near her!"

Nagine was confused, why was so bad about him?

"Hey like I would go anywhere near the girl! She isn't good enough for me." Hunter said laughing.

"You got it backwards, you not good enough for me." Nagine said glaring at him.

That's when Amber grabbed Nagines hand and moved seats, the seat next to a strawberry blonde headed boy.

"Hey Nagisa!" Amber said waving at him.

"Hi Amber-chan!" He replied then looked at Nagine."Hi you must be Nagine-Chan!" He said happily.

"Yep, and you Nagisa? The one who texts me a lot?" Nagine asked.

"Mhm! I'm glad you feel better." He said smiling.

The driver slammed on the breaks and Nagine slammed her hands on the seat making her stop.

"I stand corrected...He is really bad at driving." Nagine said laughing."You ok Nagisa Amber?" She asked.

"Yep!" Nagisa replied happily.

"Ya!" Amber replied also.

****‰—_–±{}**************Time skip brought t you by the haru merman****

They arrived at the school and Nagisa ran in the school as fast as he could, Nagine just walked to the doors talking to Amber.

"HEY AMBER!!!!" A girl named Umaki yelled waving at her.

"HEY UMAKI!!" Amber yelled back.

"Who's she?" Nagine asked.