Embarrassment

"Thats Umaki, she's new, And we signed you up for the Iwatobi swim club!! Gou said it was alright." Amber said watching Nagine give her the Look.

Ambers POV:

The Look~ Something only Nagine does best when Angered worried or just plain out ticked.

She Gave me The Look, her bright blue eyes glaring into my soul, shes creepy when angered or worried or ticked off. She was ticked off at me, and i mean TICKED!!

"Amber you know i don't like wearing a bathing suit in public or ANYWHERE!"

You could tell she was holding back yelling by the tone of her voice, I'll admit it she's kind of cute when angered but she's scary as heck man!!!

"Eh w-well you love swimming so me and Umaki signed you up!" I said backing up a little.

Don't let her height fool you, she's about 5'3 yet that girl is strong.Just as I backed up she grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me to where her face meet mine.

"Your an idiot." She said letting go of my collar.

I coughed."Ya ok..."

"Just cause your my friend doesn't mean I'll go easy on you!" She said turning her back to me.

"Ya ok....So you happy?? Shorty..." I asked looking over her.

I can't help but make fun of her shortness I mean shes SHORT!!But I had pay back...She punched me..in the face...

"Don't call me shorty.." She said looking at me.

"Ok I won't...midget.." And she punched me again..

We walked threw the doors of the school and on to breakfast..

Nagines POV:

After breakfast was first period and then lunch and something happened...not a very good something...

I sat beside Amber cake some flapping how we have the same periods and i sat at the end like always but, the Blondy on the bus sat in front of me..Didn't really care until..

"Hey Nagisa!" Amber said.

"Hi Amber-chan hi Nagine-chan!" He said happily.

Then Amber had to open her smart mouth!

"Nagines pretty short isn't she? She's like a small....like a small baby penguin."Amber said laughing.

I elbowed her but she wouldn't shut up! Even when one of Nagisas friends sat beside him.

"Hi Haru-chan!" I heard him say as I slammed my head on the table.

"Ya but she's really short yet strong she's like a bull when she's angry!" She said laughing her tail off.

I slammed my head on the table more than three times.

"Is she ok?" A guy with brown hair asked as he looked at me.

"I'm never okay with the BRAT!" I said elbowing her harder.

She jut sat there laughing, while I was looked at like an idiot.

"Hey Nagine-chan I don't think your short." Nagisa said and my eyes widened.

I need a brick wall so I can bang my head against that...if I'm luky it will knock me out......forever! I thought as i looked up at Nagisa.

"Hey shorty, r-" I cut her off...and embarrassed my self.

"STOP FLAPPING CALLING ME SHORTY!!!" I yelled slamming my hands on the table.

Ya....I was ticked off bbbaaaayyyydddd