Chapter 1: The Birth

January 21, 1992

(Nurse) "Congratulations! It's a handsome baby boy. You must be proud. What are you going to name him?" (Patient) "I will name him Kotetsu....Kotetsu Amagi." It was this day I was born and layed in my mother's love unknown to this new world. What journey lay before me? What path will I travel? What kind of man will I be?

January 10, 2006
1:23 pm

"Kotetsu...Kotetsu....KOTETSU!", yells the teacher. Oh sorry... The teacher a little concerned, "Are you with us in class today?" I must have been day dreaming. It will not happen again. "If you would be so incline as to tell me what would be the result of x in this mathematical equation", asked the teacher with patience. Certainly Ms. Myaki, the result is x will equal 4 on an interval from negative infinity to positive inifinity. (Classmates in the background) "He answered that so easily without any arithmetic." Ms. Myaki as if she was completely satisfied responded, "That is correct but try to keep yourself more focused when in class so you do not miss material." Yes ma'am. I will keep that in mind for future reference. (Kotetsu's head) I have often forgot how easy this life is for me. There is no challenge I cannot overcome but then again is it pompous for me to say that as if I have faced it all.

Home
5:46 p.m

(Door bell rings) Ding dong...ding dong...ding dong. Who is it? In a deep voice a man replied, "I am Kyoske Minamoto. I am here to speak with the parents of a young man by the name of Kotetsu Amagi. Who could this man be? Who would come looking for me?