Chapter 3: The Journey Beyond the Gate

Home
January 11, 2006
8:45

"Took you long enough to come down", says Minamoto who had been patiently waiting for sometime now. What are you doing here this early in the morning? "I'm here to take you to your new home," Minamoto replies with such certainty. Okay, hold the fuck up. Up until now I have been calm and willing but you all seem to be forgetting one thing. I don't have to do anything I don't agree with. "But you do agree with this;  without realizing it", says Minamoto with a smile on his face. Fine, I will play along with this for now but the moment I get bored I will return to this existence.

Arrives at unknown location
9:33 a.m.

Where are we? This place is not on any map I have ever seen. "That's because this place does not exist according to any record known to public. There are circumstantial reasons behind this. I will not get into the details with you now...perhaps at a later time after you are acclamated with the environment here. I am sure you will be comfortable here", as Minamoto tilts his head as would a man of honor and prestige would. (A woman comes running from a far) "Headmaster! Headmaster! You have finally retuned!" "At last, yes Reya I have return with our final candidate", says Minamoto with a proud of himself expression. MINAMOTO? Headmaster? You are the Headmaster? "You will show him respect and address him appropriately as Headmaster Minamoto or simply Headmaster", interjects Reya with anguish. "Now, now Reya. Please excuse him this once due to his ignorance of my status and this realm in which he has entered. He knows not of what lies beyond this gate", sighs Headmaster. What gate are you talking about? I must be fucking blind. "Blind is not the reason. Behind you lies the gate. It can only be access if you accept the path which you are given. If you are certain, take this card and scan it over that monitoring system", as the Headmaster hands over a blue transparent card. (Kotetsu's thoughts) This is  crazy but here I am actually walking over to this machine. Am I really going to go through with this? Sighs...here I go. I, Kotetsu Amagi, accept the path placed before me!