Chapter 1: Why me?

"Rrrrrrrrr"
The school bell rang just when I finished my text about seagals. Nothing intresting for me. I took my books and was just about to go when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jennifer Cleaver. She had the perfect body and perfect face. Almost every boy fell in love with her just by looking at her. Well, I can't deny, she was very attractiv. A lot of girls wanted that more than anything. Not me. It would be really enoying to have both boys and girls after me all the time!
"Hey, Aria, I think you dropped this"
She held in a book. A dairy. My dairy.
I took it fast and mumbled "Thank you". Then I walked away. I had written in my dairy since two years. It was a secret because it was my seventeen birthday in like two months. And if someone found out that I wrote a dairy, let's just say that it would be awkward.

I wrote in my dairy on my way home.
"Dear dairy.
School was boring as usual. Well, Oliver throwed a tomato at Jennifers head. Haha! She got dirty. That was pretty funny! And when..."
I did'nt even finished my sentence before I got a small stone in my head.
"Ouch! Who was that?! That was not funny!"
No one answerd.
"Hello?"
It was still quiet. I picked up the stone. I was just about to throw it away, but I saw something on the stone. It was words. A whole sentence. It said;
"I'll be watching you."
First I got scared. Then I thaught it was som firstgrade who was joking. But I thaught the stone looked nice, so I kept it.

When I came home didn't dads car standing in the garage, as usual. And just after that, I got a messege. I picked up my phone and looked. It was from A secret nummer. The messege said:
"I'll be watching you."
My whole body was shaking. Why would sombody write that kind of messege? Why would anybody do that? Why me? I opened the door and sceemed;
"Is anybody home?!"
But it was just the same as with the stone. Quiet. I took up my phone and called mom.
"Hi it's Claire. I can't take your call, but leave a messege after the sound. Beep."
It was just the same with my dad, Owen.
"That's wierd" I said to myself.
I even called my little brother, Mike.
He never used to anwer when I called him, but I still think it was strange that no one answerd.

I waited a very long time, until the clock was 22.13.
"I should call them again" I thought.
My phone was beside my dairy and when my hand was near my phone, my eyes were somewhere else. On my dairy. I saw a paper who was sticking out of my dairy. I pulled it out and started to read what the paper said;
"If you ever want to see your family again, you have to go to the old oak at midnight. And don't take anyone with you. I'll be watching you."

*****

So there you go guys! My first chapter in my first book Above the thunder clouds! I really hope you likes it! I'm gonna update as often as I can! And sorry for my bad spelling, but I hope that you understand! See you in next chapter!