Chapter 4: Waking up.

I opened my eyes and saw Jennifer, still as the old woman.
"Where am I..?" I mumbled.
"You're safe, you' re just been asleep for a few days." Jennifer said.
"How long..?"
"Three and a half day. To be exact." She answered.
I became quiet. Three and a half day?! That's a long time! To long! Mum must be pretty angry and worried right now! Wait.. Mum.. She is not home and neither dad or Mike. Oh I miss them so much!
"Jennifer, I fainted. What happened? Where am I? Where's my family?"
"Alright, I promise I will tell you all of the answers. But you must be really hungry, let's go and eat something."

When we were walking towards the "eating place" or what it's called, she started to talk.
"Alright, what do you remember from that night?"
"Well, I do remember when you showed up and how shocked I got. And I remember that we walked. I don't really know how long we walked... But then, we came to a place in the forest that was Beautiful! I'd never been in that part of the forest. And it was some kind of a gate there. We were just about to go threw it, when a demon showed up! And when you had said that spell upon it, the demon disappeared ... Then I guess I fainted, because I don't remember anything from then."
"You're right" She answered.
"But... In the stories and fairytales I've heard, demon are near impossible to kill. But you made it so easy! How?"
"You know that it exist different kinds of demons in this magical world. That was a 'young' demon. It has no experience of spells and how you can resist them." Jennifer said.
We continued eating until she started to talk again.
"It is someone you need to see. Someone important to us..."
I followed her threw the big house. Or, it was not a house. It was more like a palace. With golden walls and floors.
"Where are we?" I asked.
"You'll see. Soon."
We came to a great hall with a lot of people. And they were funny clothes, all of them! Like clothes from old times! Or from a fairytale! And all of them looked to the same side of the hall. It was two persons on the place where everyone was looking. the young one, was the most beautiful human I've ever had saw in my hole life..

*****

I'm really sorry that my chapter is short AND took so long time! But it is pretty much in school right now. And I'm also sorry for that it wasn't such "scary" or "exiting" chapter, but I wanted to get my chapter out on wattpad as soon as possible. But I hope you still liked it and like my book! See you gyes in next chapter!