Chapter 2: The Whisper.

I sat down for a long while. I did'nt get it. Why would anybody do this? Have I been mean to someone? What have I done? The time was 23.02. I will go to the old oak. But it maybe is a trap?! But I love my family! Alright, I'll took a backpack and picked my phone, my dairy and a picture of my family, because, if something happens...
No, I don't even want to think about it. To terrible. 23.16. It's soon time to go. I ate some sweets to don't fall asleep. 23.31.
"I can't wait anymore. I'll go now." I taught.
I took my backpack and my home keys and left the house to find my family. Before I locked the door, I looked at the family picture. I didn't realize that a tear feld down from my eye before the picture got a little bit wet. I wiped it with my shirt.
"I will find them. Aria, you can do this. Don't be afraid."
I started to walk down the road. I don't know why i thought so, but i thought
"This is the end."
I know that you not is suppose to think like that, think happy, but I couldn't resist.

The old oak was very big, so you could see it even when you were really far away! I saw it now. 23.48. It's midnight in 12 minuets.
"If I walk faster I should be there in 6 minuets. Walk faster Aria, walk faster."
I did what my thoughts said. I walked faster. Much faster then before! I was by he oak in like 4 minuets. I saw it. I saw he oak. I saw my destiny.
When I came to the oak I didn't see anyone.
"Hello?! Is anybody here?"
Quiet.
"Hey answer!"
Still quiet.
but then, I herd a sound. it was like a whisper.
"I'll be watching you"

*****

Hi everyone! I'm sorry that this chapter got so short, but my imagination finished here for the day. And I wanted to publish my second chapter today. So what do you think? Is my story okey? Maybe it's even good! pleas let me know you're thaughts! I see you in next chapter! Until then, you guys take care!