Chapter 1

(Joeys POV)

"Hey Danny!" I said while going to sit on Daniels lap.
"Hey jojo!" Daniel said copying my voice.
"So tomorrow we're going to the fostering place?" That's what it's called right?
"Yeah, I'm a bit nervous about fostering a kid" Daniel said looking down.
"Well, we'll see if there's anyone we connect with and if not we'll go again in like a month"
You see, me and Daniel have been married for 2 and a half years now. We've been wanting to adopt or foster for awhile now but it takes forever to get the license to.
"Yeah, but we've waited so long ,and I really want a family."
"Me too..." I leaned my head on his shoulder ,and just thought about tomorrow.
We watch tv for a couple hours it's was 5:00 now.
" do you want to go out to eat tonight babe" he asked, looking over to me.
"Veggie grill!?" I kinda ask.
"Mmm that's sounds good!"
"Let go get ready to go." I said while pulling him off the couch.
" okay, calm your self." He was being sarcastic ,and when ever he try's to be sarcastic he laughs. I love that about him.
"You ready?" I ask while grabbing my phone.
"Yep, I'm ready!" He said coming over where I was.

(Skipping the car ride cause boring AF)

"Table for two?" I said to the lady working at the desk.
" right this way!" Wow she's to excited to be working.
"Is this good!?" She ask while putting the menus at the table.
"Yeah this is great." I said while sitting ,and Daniel is sitting across from me.
"Your waiter will be right with you!" She said and then walked away. (AN: I don't know how veggie grill works. Don't yell at me!)
"Hi I'm Anne and I'll be your waiter for the night! What would you like to drink?" She was an old lady and she seemed really nice.
" I'll have some hot tea and some water" of course he's getting tea.
It sounds pretty good tho.
"same thing." I said.
" ok I'll be right back with the teas and waters!" She said while she finish wrighting down the drinks.
"I can't wait for tomorrow! It's all I can think about!" Daniel said while looking at me.
"I'm just so nervous..."
"I know babe" he reach it and grabbed my hand on the table.

________________________________________________________________
So was this crap? Probably any ways they might get better. :) KK I'll post again soon.