Chapter 7

(joeys POV)

So Carmen is really nice while Daniel was getting her food we talked and she like soy sweet. But I feel really ban for her and her situation. I told her she could stay with us as long as she wants.
"Shit" she she said under her breath.
"What's wrong?" I said starting to get worried.
"My moms texting me asking where I am"
"Do we need to take you home?" I ask her worried.
"No, I told her I'm staying at a friends house and she said she wants to move away." She looked really sad.
"What do you want?" I ask her.
"My dream was to move to LA and start a new life and become a singer and finally be happy."
"Well you can stay at are house for forever, but I don't want your mom to think you don't care about her anymore." I told her. I know that's what Daniel would say.
"my mom told me she's moving to Arizona...she also said if my friend doesn't mind I can stay with her for the rest of the summer." She looked at me kinda asking with her eyes if she could.
"Of course you can!" I told her
"She can what?" Daniel ask while getting in the car.
"Can stay for the rest of summer." I told Daniel.
"Of course girl you can stay forever!" He said.

(Carmens POV)

Joey and Daniel are all I've ever wanted really. There parents, kind, loving, thoughtful, parents.
"So your saying I can literally stay with you all summer and I don't have to live in a hotel or get a job or anything?" I ask still in shock.
"Of course but there's is one requirement." Daniel said.
"What requirement?" Joey ask really confused.
"We get to take you shopping!!!" Daniel said.
"Wait,really?!?" I asked
"Yes really, now can we go now or do we need to wait?" He ask with so much sass.
"NOWWW!!!!!" I screamed.