Chapter 5

(Joeys POV)

Today me and Daniel are have a day out just the two of us. We've always loved doing this. Even before we got married.
" hey Joey?" Daniel said looking my way for a second and then putting his eyes back on the road.
"Yeah sweetie?" I said looking at him.
"Can we go to Starbucks?"
"Yeah, if you don't mind me editing while we're there?" I backed off of YouTube after we got married but I promised at lest one video a week and one vlog a week.
"Yeah of course you can." He said quickly giving me a smile.

(Carmens POV)

So I checked out of the hotel cause they uped my price. It kinda sucks, but I'll find a new one tonight. I went to the nearest place to get a drink. I brought food but no drinks and I could just drink water but I need something different. So I walked for about 4 miles ,and I saw a Starbucks, I know it's not the cheapest place to go but I don't want to walk anymore than 5 miles. So I went on inside. It wasn't busy at all. There was two guys sitting together one with a laptop and another on there phone, there was also a lady in one of those lounge chairs reading a book. And one lady ordering a drink. I went and got behind her and waited my turn. All I got was a trenta iced coffee with cream. I went to go sit my small suitcase down at a small table and then got my drink. I went to sit down at my table and as I was walking over I dropped my drink. Great and I don't have enough money to buy two 5 dollar drinks in one day. I went to talk to the lady at the register after I cleaned it up.
"I'm so sorry but can I get another drink? I didn't even get one sip."
"No since it was your fault I can't give you another" she said kids mad being a bitch.
Some guy came up next to me and started talking.
"I'll get it for her."
________________________________________________________________