Chapter 9

(Carmens POV)

I was just getting out of the shower when I herd the doorbell ring.
"Carmen? Will you get it? were busy!" I herd Daniel yell.
"Ummm. I'm just in a towel!" I told him.
"Well we're in less." I herd Joey scream.
"I did not need to know that" I said gagging thinking bout what they we're doing.
I went to the door ,still in just a towel, I looked out the peep hole and it was Kian. Well this is great. I thought. I opened the door and I could feel Kians eyes scanning my barley dress body.
"Um, hi Carmen" Kian said kinda nervously.
"Hi, um, sorry I'm gonna go get dressed. Just wait there for a second." I told him.
I ran upstairs ,got changed , tied my hair up , and through on a bit of makeup. Nothing to fancy though. I went back down stairs and Kian was right where I left him. I grabbed his arm and we walk to the living room and sat on the couch. We were there talking for like thirty minutes when I finally herd Joey and Daniel coming downstairs.
"Finally took you guys long enough." I said giggling and wiggling my eyebrows.
Kian looked kinda lost and Joey and Daniel were blushing.
I lend in and whispered to Kian "they were having a really good time." I told him. He made a :o face and wiggled his brows at the to boys also. Joey and Daniel just stood there embarrassed but kinda shocked I would tell Kian that.