We're Just Complicated Friends

"Hey baby, how you doing?" She says in a mannish voice. "Oh Billie, how sweet of you to ask. I'm just here gussying up." She says in a girlie voice. "Babe, you don't even need to gussy up, you're perfect the way you are." She reaches up and kisses the computer screen. "Oh, Billie!" She sequels. "Um, Penny what in the hell are you doing!" She looks up from the computer screen, clicking off the screen. "Oh my god! Go away you little faggot!" She shouts. Her brother walks over, from the creaked doorway. "Is that fucking Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day? Ewe, he's like forty years old, married, and has kids. You're such a sick person!" He says mockingly. "Ugh! If anything you're the sick person Axel!" She says annoyed. "And how am I the sick one?" He questions. "Remember the last time I was in your room; "Wait a minute why the hell were you in my room, you're not allowed in my room!" He interjects. "Oh, yeah I forgot you weren't there when I went in your room last time." She admits. "So, you just go in my room when I'm not here? See you're the sick one!" He accuses. "It was one time, and I only went in there because I needed one of your textbooks for school." She explains. "You were still in my ROOM, and how am I the sick one?" He bellows. "As I was saying faggot, I went in your room to get a textbook for school, I looked under your bed, and I found some magazines." She implies, looking at the ground smirking. "Um, uh, um, those aren't mine. I have no idea what you're talking about. Well I'm going to go, please by all means have fun with Billie." He says while tripping over his feet out the door. "I sometimes wonder about him." She whispers to her self, while turning off the computer. BANG! "What the Fuck!" She jumps out her chair and looks out the rainy window. "Kurt? What are you doing here? And you know you can go to the front door?" She opens the window. "I know it's just, your brother always stares at me, he creeps me out." He steps out of the window onto the cold wooden floor. "I know he tends to creep me out too."  She helps him up onto the disheveled bed. "You're all wet, do you need any clothes?" She asks, closing the cool window. "No I'm fine, a little rain water won't kill me." He explains. "Well if you ever need any you can borrow Axel's, or my dad's"  She says. "Again, it's fine." He takes off his shirt. She moves over to the damp bed and sets next to him staring into his perfect hazel eyes.  "Kurt, I know this is a weird question, but have you ever kissed a girl?" She asks playing with her wavy blonde hair. "Penny, you know I'm gay, I don't like girls." He answers staring at her seductive lips. "I know but have you?" She moves closer. "No, I haven't." He whispers, moving his eyes to the ground. "Would you like to, you know as an experiment?" She strokes his smooth cheek. "Um" He stutters. She moves her lips to his, kissing him gently. She stops looking into his confused eyes. He pulls her back to him, throwing himself on top of her. Kissing her delicate pale neck. She strokes his coal black hair. He starts to unbutton her torn up jeans with paint splatters. Still kissing her softly. She pulls off his Foo Fighter shirt and throws it on the wet wooden floor. She pulls back. "Are you sure, you want to do this, I mean we don't have to." she questions. "I want to." He takes off his jeans, still kissing her, thrusting himself to her.