Councillor and Dormitories

The walk to the councillor's room wasn't long, but for Claude it felt like hours have passed as he nervously walked alongside Pi whom occasionally looked at him in worry. The councillor's room was small but comfy, a leather couch could be seen facing the window with a small coffee table in front of it. The walls were coloured in a soft colour while the floor was carpeted, there was a small desk painted in black and behind it was one of the school's councillor.

He looked like a nice man to Claude, he was young and wore a warm and gentle smile which matched his bright blue hair and dark pink  eyes. He wore casual clothes, which surprised Claude a bit seeing as this was a Witch and Wizarding school but he decides to ignore it as the councillor directed him to sit on one of the comfy looking chair. Claude sat down and perked up as Pi was dismissed, he looked at his friend with large nervous eyes and Pi could only quietly shook his head and waved at the young kid.

"Sorry Claude, I've got to go and make sure there aren't any trouble brewing in the hall since it's the job of the Disciplinary Committee Pres..," Claude nodded his head in understanding but his eyes showed disappointment, showing how he wanted the other to stay with him. This caught the councillor's attention as Pi leaves the room. He coughs behind his hand to distract the other, he smiles kindly to the young kid whom looked up at the councillor while returning the smile shyly.

"It's nice to finally meet you Mr. Claude...is it alright if I call you that?," he asks politely as he leans back on his chair. Claude nodded his head, too shy to speak which made the councillor sigh.

"Now...you don't have to suppress what you want to speak...how about be honest and say what you wanted to truly say?," he asks with a smile as Claude flushed in embarrassment.

"I..uh..I-It's all right to just c-call me Claude...," He mumbled and the councillor clapped right after praised him for his bravery.

"Great, and you can call me Mr. Xavier...I'll be your councillor until you graduate...I believe your mother have told you about that?," A nod.

"Good! here is your schedule for this year...I have been informed that since you've already learned quite a lot in Summoning magic..you'll be skipping a year in the class and would be attending the Grade 8 class instead," Claude nodded his head as he fiddled with the hem of his sleeve.

"Quite the shy kid are you? but that is okay," Mr. Xavier said with a small comforting smile while Claude simply nodded his head hesitantly. When knocking could be heard from the door, Mr. Xavier and Claude perked up from the sound.

"Ah, they must be here now! Come in!," he calls out as he stood up while Claude stayed on his seat with a nervous expression. The door opened and there stood a teenage girl, she wore an oversized grey purple sweater like cloak. The sleeves were styled like a claw while there were golden outlines on the fabric. She wore a white T-shirt which were hidden by the cloak and grey short shorts and socks. Her hair was a light brown in colour which was short with the bangs swept on the side. Claude calmed down a bit as he observed that the older girl's personality was a little bit like his. The student next to her however made his heart sink, Claude guessed that this must be the famous Rood that his mother and the Principal were talking about.

Rood wore an annoyed glare but it completely turned into a well disguised smile as the councillor approached the two student. His long wild red hair was tied in loose braid which ended all the way to his waist while looking elegant in a way. His sharp eyes were an amber yellow like colour which looked predatory, it complimented his fair skin and the white and black outfit he wore which was completed with a red sash around his waist. Somehow, this older student made Claude even more nervous as those predatory eyes locked with his own. The young child averted his gaze and nervously looked down on his lap as the two students enters the room.