Is she okay?

All rights to Suzanne Collins!!!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

"Then take down District 13." Finnick says to me.

"What?" I say. I can't believe he'd actually say I could. This is not like the rude Finnick Odair I know.

"Come on Katniss me and you both know you can. You can do anything. Your the Katniss Everdeen. I don't know what District 13 was thinking when they captured you. You are a victor. You are you." He says looking into my eyes. He smiles.

I smile back. "You think I can?" I say.

"Yeah." He says.

"I'm going to command okay?" I ask.

"Okay." He says.

I head to the door and open it.

I walk to command and open the door.

"I will be your mockingjay." I say to President Coin and Plutarch.

"Great." They both say in sync.

"But you need to go in training okay?" Plutarch asks me.

"Okay." I say.

They send me down to train. I get down to floor -110. I enter a room and Plutarch is standing there.

How'd he get down here so fast?

I shrug it off and sit in the chair.

They strap me to a chair.

I stare at the tv. The tv is right in front of me on the wall.

Why'd they strap me to a chair for training?

The next thing I know is I'm watching tv. They turn the lights off so I can't see anything.

I hear screaming. Prim screaming. It hurts my heart.

I start screaming and thrashing around.

The next thing I know is I'm watching Cato and I kiss when I was weak in the quarter quell.

I feel a sharp pain in my arm. I see Cato trying to kill me but Finnick cleared his throat which made us pull away.

I then see Cato about to throw a spear at me in our first games.

I feel another sharp pain in my arm. Its a needle I know it. I hate needles.

Soon they turn the tv off and put the lights back on. I look at my arm and see blood coming out of my skin like when you get a shot.

Plutarch comes over to me and says "So sad to see what he actually did isn't it?"

I try to get out of the seat but I can't.

"It's so nice that we have a mockingjay especially since your President Snow's granddaughter." He says smiling.

Grandpa. I miss him. He would of stopped this. He must be scared. Sad to say so am I.

President Snow pov.

"There is no hovercraft on the screen sir." One of my workers say.

"Keep looking I have to find Katniss." I say.

We were going to get Katniss out of the arena but we seen a hovercraft come and pick her up.

But it looked different than ours.

"Sir was there anything different about the hovercraft than ours think hard and try to re picture it in your mind." Another one of my workers say.

So I try to re picture it. It was grey. It had a design like the capitols but simpler. It had a thirteen on it. Wait it had a thirteen on it!

"It was grey. It had a design like ours but simpler. It had a thirteen on it." I say really fast.

"District thirteen." Enobroira says walking into the room. She was listening.

"Yes District Thirteen." I say.

"Alert everyone in the Districts and put it on lock down have everyone from the districts come to the capitol." I say.

"Are you sure? People from the districts come here?" My workers ask.

"It's what Katniss would want." I say and it's true she would want everyone safe but she's never say that.

They all nod and do what I told them.

"When they get her give them a nice house to stay in. Make sure they can have all the food they want." I say.

They all nod.

One thing runs through my mind.

What are they doing to Katniss right now. Right at this very moment.

Is she okay?

🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥

No she's not okay!

So another chapter!

Was it good or bad?

Comment what ya think/ vote!

Thanks!

😆Hailey😆