Chapter 4

"I wouldn't mind being the next Eve if the man was tall, handsome and well hung" said my sister.

"Yeah? Well, sailing through space with someone like you could keep me from going bonkers."

Cindy flashed me a cute smile "You think I'm genial enough to spend eternity with?"

"Are you kidding? I'm just beginning to know you after all the years of squabbling and rivalry. Since you moved in I've learned that you are actually a nicely refined person, someone I admire more and more every day. You are not the sister I grew up with, you're the sister that always lingered in my mind, the older sibling to look up to; the example to follow. I wouldn't mind at all being stuck with just you."

Her eyes twinkled easily "Okay, what about the physical stuff? Sex. You can't just expect me to fly out to space and start fucking my own brother, there are laws about that."

"What laws? If we were the only two left, the only laws would be the ones we make. If we decided incest was legal then what's to stop us? Look at Eve, she was created from Adams rib, scientifically that would mean he was screwing his own clone. That's more than incest, that's asexual, like masturbation, self-satisfaction. We could banish the word from our lexicon, it would have no meaning or definition."

My sister paused to look at me intently for a few moments then continued cautiously "Could you respect me if we went to bed? I mean even if it was just you and me, I would want more than an orgasm, I want love and respect." She was echoing the words I heard her tell her friend weeks before.

It was in her eyes, in her pose, in the question; somewhere in the short conversation we went from fantasy in a space ship to reality in the room. I went to my feet then untied the belt of my robe and let it fall apart as I approached my sister who stood to face me. I pulled her sash loose which allowed her robe to open. She reached her arms around my neck then pulled me to her, our bodies met, cheek to cheek, breast to chest, stomach to stomach, groin to groin. The warm softness of her skin on mine caused a major dose of hormones to spill into my blood, my cock levitated quickly and firmly against the junction of her thighs. She hugged me tighter as the temperature around us rapidly increased to stifling. Cindy put her lips on my neck as she pushed my robe off my shoulders.