Chapter 5

I turned her around and urged her to the sofa where she laid across the cushions, pulling me down as she went. She was on her back, one foot on the floor, the other resting against the back cushions, her tender sexy center open for me. I probed with the end of my erection then when I felt the head of it slip into her heated body I pushed deep into my fantasy.

Cindy didn't need any long intense fucking to loosen her desire. Less than a minute after I started thrusting in and out of her pussy she shuddered and gripped my shoulders, moaning through a first small orgasm. It surprised me that she got off so quickly but I didn't miss a stroke. She grabbed my head and pulled me down for our first sexual kiss, her long sweet tongue quickly darted between my teeth, searching for mine. As our mouths mated our bodies humped and ground against the other; the longer we fucked the more animated she got, moving, grasping, holding and voicing her rapture. Just as I thought to change up, move to another position, she arched her back off the sofa cushion and gurgled a loud cry of passion. Her second climax sent an urgent message directly to my balls and they willingly gave up their burden to the depths of her love starved womb.

We were relaxing side by side in the afterglow, not saying anything. She lifted her face to me and kissed my cheek "There's more room on my bed." Her words were like an aphrodisiac, my nuts drew up tight and began to brew again, I stood and offered her my hand. As we were walking past the large bouquet of wilting flowers she fingered a limp rose petal. She stopped and looked intently at the display then turned to me and said "Thank you, they were the best thing you could have done, the timing was perfect." My sister had figured out who sent her the flowers.

Cindy's bedroom transformed into a wedding suite when we entered. I lifted her off the floor and carried her to the bed, she had her nose buried in the nape of my neck, giggling as if she were a school girl about to loose her virginity, both excited and embarrassed at the same time. I paused next to the bed and gave her a quick kiss and teased "You already have my respect but if we do this, will you respect me in the morning?"

She glanced down on the bed then back to me with wide sparkling eyes "If we don't do this, you will never have my respect." I dropped her to the bed.

She reached for my hand and tugged on it to lie beside her. We were lying on our sides, face to face, our stomachs and groins pressed together. She bent her leg at the knee then rested her thigh over mine and reached for her desire. Cindy pulled my hard-on between her legs and fitted the head of it in her cum soaked pussy. I trust forward until my nuts caressed her cunt lips then began to slow stroke her as we talked.